Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    Today was the first school day after the 6-weeks-break. And I miss my bed and I have a terrible headache. But I have to admit, I did miss school
    We got our new schedules, everyone has his own. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I have afternoon lessons - on Tuesday until 5 pm -.- But all in all I like my schedule. And I have a different maths teacher than last year. I hope he's good
    Good luck, my friend! I'm glad you like your schedule this year.
    sigpic

Comment

a new chapter of 'Revealed' is up. Emma goes home to find David waiting for her. Belle questions her father about a few things. Mary-Margret confronts Emma about what happened at the flower shop but they are interrupted.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8415894/12/

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        I wish you courage for school ^^
        I also hope that your teacher will be good, that way you will better understand the math, it looks like our favorite Rush?
        Thanks I don't know yet, never had him before as a teacher

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
        Good luck, my friend! I'm glad you like your schedule this year.
        Thank you, Nancy. So do I Finally a schedule I really like
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Oh, I had not seen this article, anyway, I find it stupid to changed with an article and thus distort the words of a person, especially when it's someone really respectable
          Oh I read that article and find the words RC was using a bit strange, now I know why! They americanized it. I always suspect that you can only believe about 10% what the press is writing all day. Especially the tabloids.

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
          I'm glad he said something if they so changed his words. I'm sure he'll now be warier with reporters and others, which is a sad effect of the whole thing.
          True that, will make him more careful with interviews again, that´s sad.

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Have you seen this notice about California Solo? It will be coming to Germany and France. Hope some of you can see it. I missed it here even though I had tickets, because of a horrible traffic jam!!! Still mad!
          Thanks for the news, when it´s coming to Germany, hopefully a theater near by.

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          I haven't found it in the cinema schedule yet, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Today OUAT S1 starts here today, I keep recommending it to my friends, but I have to record it for myself as I'm going to the cinema tonight.
          Can I guess what you´ve been watching? It´begins with B, right, with an actor named JR
          sigpic

Comment

The dubbing is actually pretty good. It fits every character perfect IMO
            IMO RC got a very good voice, but I am not very happy with the voice of Mary Margret.

Today was the first school day after the 6-weeks-break. And I miss my bed and I have a terrible headache. But I have to admit, I did miss school
            We got our new schedules, everyone has his own. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I have afternoon lessons - on Tuesday until 5 pm -.- But all in all I like my schedule. And I have a different maths teacher than last year. I hope he's good
            So, first week survived! How was it?

Actually you are the first person I know who loves math class, Rush would be very proud!
            sigpic

Comment

*waves to myhelix*

How are you? Everything ok?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                Can I guess what you´ve been watching? It´begins with B, right, with an actor named JR

At the moment I'm watching my Avengers DVD.
                sigpic

Comment

*waves to myhelix*

How are you? Everything ok?
                  *waves back* I´m fine, thanks. Much work in the moment, but nothing to stressful. How was the B.. movie?
                  sigpic

Comment

I've found something for Hamish fans: nice webcam view of Plockton.
                    sigpic

Comment

At the moment I'm watching my Avengers DVD.
                      You remember me that I have to make a purchase. Damn, all stores already closed, guess I´ll have to buy it on Monday.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've found something for Hamish fans: nice webcam view of Plockton.
                        Apropos, I love your avi and sig!
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves back* I´m fine, thanks. Much work in the moment, but nothing to stressful. How was the B.. movie?
                          I loved it, but how could I not?
                          sigpic

Comment

And how are you at the moment cairi?
                            sigpic

Comment

Apropos, I love your avi and sig!
                              Thanks.
                              sigpic

Comment

I loved it, but how could I not?
                                Right, my bad! It´s the next movie on my "must see" list.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X