Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
    Too funny! I do the same thing!

OK. Lana Parrilla interview tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait...
    Any questions, guys?
    Wow, what fun you have! She's so talented and beautiful, wish I had a figure like that.
    sigpic

Comment

Have you seen this notice about California Solo? It will be coming to Germany and France. Hope some of you can see it. I missed it here even though I had tickets, because of a horrible traffic jam!!! Still mad!

http://www.facebook.com/californiasolo
      sigpic

Comment

Real crime comes to Lochdubh!
        http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...-theft-1317708
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            Thanks Duval! A great picspam! I needed a cheerful lift after a long afternoon in town.

Funny, The Full Monty was on TV last night and I recorded it and watched it this am, although I have the DVD!!! I'm a hopeless fan, I guess.
            I watch a lot of things only when they're on TV although I have the DVDs.

Tonight I woke up and turned the TV on (yes, I know, bad habit) and Plunkett & MacLeane was on. But I was too tired to watch it
            sigpic

Comment

Have you seen this notice about California Solo? It will be coming to Germany and France. Hope some of you can see it. I missed it here even though I had tickets, because of a horrible traffic jam!!! Still mad!

I haven't found it in the cinema schedule yet, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Today OUAT S1 starts here today, I keep recommending it to my friends, but I have to record it for myself as I'm going to the cinema tonight.
              sigpic

Comment

oh, that's cool, but I don't know if I see the movie in the cinema, I do not like dubbing in French, well, if the movie is in a cinema not far from where I live, maybe
                Last edited by Duval; 12 September 2012, 12:36 PM.
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Thanks Duval! A great picspam! I needed a cheerful lift after a long afternoon in town.

Funny, The Full Monty was on TV last night and I recorded it and watched it this am, although I have the DVD!!! I'm a hopeless fan, I guess.
                  You're Welcome

Well, we are all hopeless fan
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                    oh, that's cool, but I don't know if I see the movie in the cinema, I do not like dubbing in French, well, if the movie is in a cinema not far from where I live, maybe
                    I understand your preference, RC's voice is half of his appeal, IMO. But watching him is still the other half.
                    sigpic

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that Cairi has a certain dependance of a special hot black brew?

(the new avatar is cute)
                      sigpic

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that Cairi has a certain dependance of a special hot black brew?

(the new avatar is cute)
                        Don't know what you mean
                        Thanks.

Haven't checked out the German dubbing of OUAT yet. I don't like dubbed things very much, but most of the times I have no other choice.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          Haven't checked out the German dubbing of OUAT yet. I don't like dubbed things very much, but most of the times I have no other choice.
                          The dubbing is actually pretty good. It fits every character perfect IMO
                          sigpic

Comment

Today was the first school day after the 6-weeks-break. And I miss my bed and I have a terrible headache. But I have to admit, I did miss school
                            We got our new schedules, everyone has his own. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I have afternoon lessons - on Tuesday until 5 pm -.- But all in all I like my schedule. And I have a different maths teacher than last year. I hope he's good
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                              Today was the first school day after the 6-weeks-break. And I miss my bed and I have a terrible headache. But I have to admit, I did miss school
                              We got our new schedules, everyone has his own. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I have afternoon lessons - on Tuesday until 5 pm -.- But all in all I like my schedule. And I have a different maths teacher than last year. I hope he's good
                              I wish you courage for school ^^
                              I also hope that your teacher will be good, that way you will better understand the math, it looks like our favorite Rush?
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I understand your preference, RC's voice is half of his appeal, IMO. But watching him is still the other half.
                                this is true but his voice is so beautiful, well, maybe I could see the film differently with subtitles ^^
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X