Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    I am not a OUAT fan, but I think I will check it out because I am curious too. Wondering the voice RC will get, I did not really love the one he had in the German dubbed SGU
    We'll see. I cannot really think, that it'll be good. And yeah you're right, the German voice for Rush was so lala, but as always theycould have done it really bad, like some parts of the English to German translation, which was simply wrong, and idiotic. There were better dubbing jobs, BSG was okay, I think, but in any way I prefer the original sound.

Hi Myhelix, and Duval!
    sigpic

Comment

just read that Grimm got picked up by VOX in Germany - wondering which one will get the better dubbing
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
        We'll see. I cannot really think, that it'll be good. And yeah you're right, the German voice for Rush was so lala, but as always theycould have done it really bad, like some parts of the English to German translation, which was simply wrong, and idiotic. There were better dubbing jobs, BSG was okay, I think, but in any way I prefer the original sound.

Hi Myhelix, and Duval!
        Hi Artemis, How are you ?
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

A new chapter of 'Next Step' is up. another shortie but it has a lot going on. Mr. Gold works on the pills and discovers he's being watched. Emma and Jefferson reach the trinket room. Mr. Gold searches the house and then talks to Belle. Emma and Jefferson continue their search.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8190856/16/

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            For German TV watchers:
            Super RTL will start showing S1 of OUAT from September 12th. That's almost one year after the original airing.
            You gotta be kidding me?? On Super RTL!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think the quotes will be that good if they show it on a kids channel. What are they thinking?

OMG, didn't thought it to be that... channel. But, also, things could be worse. I think of RTL II, the channel who kills all scifi here (they even managed to let BSG look bad, as in really bad... bad , not even syfy managed to do this).
            Anyway, we'll get to see it. Finally.

I'm curious. But, I don't know whether I really want to know how it sounds when it's dubbed, though.
            I'm really afraid about the dubbing

How are you btw? Haven't seen you in a while? Is everything alright with you?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
              A new chapter of 'Next Step' is up. another shortie but it has a lot going on. Mr. Gold works on the pills and discovers he's being watched. Emma and Jefferson reach the trinket room. Mr. Gold searches the house and then talks to Belle. Emma and Jefferson continue their search.

MORE!!! Okay, now I'M worried about what will happen to Gold. Are there even more mirror shardes in his house? I hope not
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                Hi Artemis, How are you ?
                I'm fine, thanks for asking. I hope you're much better in between!

I like the twist you made with Gold, Emma, EQ, and Belle. Really good! Really like that story (the stories)!

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                You gotta be kidding me?? On Super RTL!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think the quotes will be that good if they show it on a kids channel. What are they thinking?

I'm really afraid about the dubbing

How are you btw? Haven't seen you in a while? Is everything alright with you?
                German TV landscape can be strange sometimes, I think. But the dubbing will be done in any case.

I'm fine, just a bit busy, like always in the last months. Envy you for being on summer vacation now. Lucky girl.

Wish all of you here a wonderful Sunday!
                sigpic

Comment

German TV landscape can be strange sometimes, I think. But the dubbing will be done in any case.

I'm fine, just a bit busy, like always in the last months. Envy you for being on summer vacation now. Lucky girl.

Wish all of you here a wonderful Sunday!
                  Yeah, that's the bad thing about it >.<

Hihi, 6 weeks off

Nice Sunday to you as well *hugs*
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments on the story. I'm working on the last chapter right now.

In other news, NetFlix finally fixed the problem I was having watching 'Pain' and I finally got to see it today... I would have gladly volunteered to check Rush for space ticks ^_~.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments on the story. I'm working on the last chapter right now.

In other news, NetFlix finally fixed the problem I was having watching 'Pain' and I finally got to see it today... I would have gladly volunteered to check Rush for space ticks ^_~.
                      The last chapter? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...!
                      sigpic

Comment

The series is far from over... just another part is finished.

Comment

Alright kids, get your helmets and your tissues, the last chapter of 'The Devil's Next Step' is posted. Emma and Jefferson finally confront Regina after Emma does some silent soul searching. Emma is rescued. Mr. Gold finds himself in a situation he never wanted to be in again. Final Chapter for this story.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8190856/17/

Comment

Alright kids, get your helmets and your tissues, the last chapter of 'The Devil's Next Step' is posted. Emma and Jefferson finally confront Regina after Emma does some silent soul searching. Emma is rescued. Mr. Gold finds himself in a situation he never wanted to be in again. Final Chapter for this story.

I want more! I NEED More!! Please hurry with the next part of the series! PLEEEEEEAAASSEEEEEEE
                            sigpic

Comment

Loved the preview for the new chapter. Can't wait for that!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, sorry for my absence lately, I was lurking here and there. Artemis and mi, nice to see you two around!

To much work in the moment, I have the urgent need to finish all my projects at work and at home at once so I can a bit "breath" on my vacations, but I have an Idea that only half of the things I should take care of will be finished at the end of the week.
                                I hope I don´t stress myself out to much, but I hate to leave things undone. Don´t know how to relax at the moment, that is a bit frustrating. If I start something I think about the 3 thing that I should do right now, too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X