Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    I know you did it but I still had to say it I'm not a patient person but I think I have to work on that
    I'm very sorry, if this pleases you.

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
      I'm very sorry, if this pleases you.

Spoiler:
      You don't have to be sorry I'm busy reading my new favorite book so I think I can be patient
      sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Great picture!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/mi_guard/A%20Robert%20Carlyle%20general/onceuponatime_sdcc_poster_full_595_.jpg
            nice
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

*waves to all*

Sorry, just stopping by, went to the cinema today (The Amazing Spiderman), and now I have to get some sleep.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/mi_guard/A%20Robert%20Carlyle%20general/onceuponatime_sdcc_poster_full_595_.jpg
                I've seen that on the OUAFan page, I think. The new season 2 promo pic.

Includes also the new regulars!

Great pic mi_guard!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  *waves to all*

Sorry, just stopping by, went to the cinema today (The Amazing Spiderman), and now I have to get some sleep.
                  Good movie then Cairi ^^
                  I don't really know marvel
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                    Good movie then Cairi ^^
                    I don't really know marvel
                    I haven't read much of the comics, but when a movie has 'Marvel' in it I have to watch it
                    sigpic

Comment

I haven't read much of the comics, but when a movie has 'Marvel' in it I have to watch it
                      Hahaha, I understand, for me when it's a fantasy film, I have to watch it
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Nice promo pic for the new season. I got bad comic-con news. I got shut out of the Elementary press panel. Limited space, ran out of room (I'm guessing because I'm not a writer for a "BIG" media outlet like CNN or Entertainment Weekly. Sigh. I hope that isn't a harbinger of bad things for getting into the OUAT press panel. That would be very, very bad.

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                          We got our last big English test back today! I got an A!!!! YES!! So I will have an A in my school report *-*
                          Good for you! So glad things are going well, I knew you could do it.

I know you explained it before, but you school system sure seems confusing to me. I guess if you can navigate through it, they think you will be ready for the world.
                          Last edited by jeri; 03 July 2012, 04:53 PM. Reason: addition
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                            Yep, a SGU fiction. My version of how the story could go on. Rush (Young/Eli) centric, but no slash (read slash also, but can't write it).

When the biggest part is written, I'll do a tranlation (for which I need an English beta-reader, I don't have yet), and then I'll post it on fanfiction.net, or maybe AO3.
                            Hello Artemis! So nice to hear from you.

How exciting, you're writing a SGU fiction. I hope to read it one day, but I must wait for the English version, don't know a word of German.
                            sigpic

Comment

*waves to all*

You seem to go to the cinema often. I hardly go, but someone gave me two free passes, so I'll be going soon. I need to look and see what's good, can't decide. The passes are good indefinitely so I can wait for something really good.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                                Nice promo pic for the new season. I got bad comic-con news. I got shut out of the Elementary press panel. Limited space, ran out of room (I'm guessing because I'm not a writer for a "BIG" media outlet like CNN or Entertainment Weekly. Sigh. I hope that isn't a harbinger of bad things for getting into the OUAT press panel. That would be very, very bad.
                                Sounds like you're jumping in the shark tank! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed that you get into OUAT.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X