No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More suggestive hand action. Again, no naughty bits but it's pretty obvious what's going on. I'll work on something that leaves nothing to the imagination later this week (perhaps some fireworks for July 4th? Hmmm...) Anyway, enough rambling...

http://fa.mediaminer.org/49/199149.jpg

Comment

We got our last big English test back today! I got an A!!!! YES!! So I will have an A in my school report *-*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
        We got our last big English test back today! I got an A!!!! YES!! So I will have an A in my school report *-*
        Congrats. I had one of these 'It's Monday and therefore everything seems to go wrong' days. Luckily my Gaelic course has summer break and I can stay at home.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Congrats. I had one of these 'It's Monday and therefore everything seems to go wrong' days. Luckily my Gaelic course has summer break and I can stay at home.
          That sounds great Some time off for you
          I had a very bad feeling with this test because our teacher told us it was very bad. And as far as I know there are only two or three A's. The whole test was bad - some failed with the tenses, others with the content. That's really bad because we won't write anything else anymore
          sigpic

Comment

Congratulations, I'm really happy for you
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
              Congratulations, I'm really happy for you
              Thanks, dearie *hugs*
              So am I
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                mine is: 'it is Monday let's ruin my planned vacation'

sorry for the rant, I am going to bed, I think it will be for the best
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  mine is: 'it is Monday let's ruin my planned vacation'

sorry for the rant, I am going to bed, I think it will be for the best
                  Sorry for you, I hope you find a solution.
                  And join the Monday Haters Club.

*hugs*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi,
                    haven't been here for a while. RL is still very too absorbing for me.
                    Now I go back to look what I've missed the last weeks.
                    Hope everybody of you is fine!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                      Hi,
                      haven't been here for a while. RL is still very too absorbing for me.
                      Now I go back to look what I've missed the last weeks.
                      Hope everybody of you is fine!
                      Good to see you here!
                      Have fun with reading through the thread
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah thanks Cairi, it's good to "waste" time here again. Missed a lot of fun, and discussions. I'm half through, and need a break now.

Also, thanks mi_guard .

The forum looks different in between, hardly been a few days away, and everything is like... changed?

Anyway, back to work!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah thanks Cairi, it's good to "waste" time here again. Missed a lot of fun, and discussions. I'm half through, and need a break now.

Also, thanks mi_guard .

The forum looks different in between, hardly been a few days away, and everything is like... changed?

Anyway, back to work!
                          Hi Artemis *big hug*

How are you? I hope you're okay
                          I don't really know what has changed Something with the greens I think but I don't really know what. Otherwise it looks the same for me....or am I blind?
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Artemis *big hug*

How are you? I hope you're okay
                            I don't really know what has changed Something with the greens I think but I don't really know what. Otherwise it looks the same for me....or am I blind?
                            I'm fine Teyla. Was just quite busy the last weeks. Aside from that, my story (The End of Silence) is still growing. Slowly, but it goes on. My beta is a real sweetheart, so patient, and nice with me. So, I didn't abandon everything.
                            How's life in school? Saw some of your entries, sounds like it wasn't that bad.

*hugs* you & everyone
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm fine Teyla. Was just quite busy the last weeks. Aside from that, my story (The End of Silence) is still growing. Slowly, but it goes on. My beta is a real sweetheart, so patient, and nice with me. So, I didn't abandon everything.
                              How's life in school? Saw some of your entries, sounds like it wasn't that bad.

*hugs* you & everyone
                              Cool It's good that you have a good beta If you have something new to read, I will looking forward to reading it
                              Yeah, well, school's school. I managed to get my D (4) in maths in the school report and that will be the only one I have absolutely no idea how I did it but somehow I got a C (3) in the last big physics test - I didn't really prepared for it at all (maybe Rush has something to do with it ). And I got my A (1) in English So as far as I can tell, it looks rather good. Only this week and the next left for the teachers to write tests.
                              sigpic

Comment

Cool It's good that you have a good beta If you have something new to read, I will looking forward to reading it
                                Yeah, well, school's school. I managed to get my D (4) in maths in the school report and that will be the only one I have absolutely no idea how I did it but somehow I got a C (3) in the last big physics test - I didn't really prepared for it at all (maybe Rush has something to do with it ). And I got my A (1) in English So as far as I can tell, it looks rather good. Only this week and the next left for the teachers to write tests.
                                Two chapters are completely finished, and I'm writing the third one, I'm nearly through. But I finished the index, and know how to end the story (it will be sad. but not horrible, so to say).

Your school sounds not too bad. Is this 15 points system not more in use? Cos you use this A-F (1-6) marking. Will this be your last year, or do you have to do one more?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X