Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      *hugs*
      How are you?
      sigpic

Comment

Uah, I hoped I could away from all this talk about soccer, there wasn't anything else on the news lately, I can't hear it anymore.

*runs away*

sigpic

Comment

Uah, I hoped I could away from all this talk about soccer, there wasn't anything else on the news lately, I can't hear it anymore.

*runs away*

Bye, you have to hear it at least till Sunday! Better than to hear about the EU financial crisis..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            I love history.
            Really?? That's cool
            sigpic

Comment

Bye, you have to hear it at least till Sunday! Better than to hear about the EU financial crisis..
              Both is boring.....

I'd like to hear more about others sports, but that didn't exist las week.
              sigpic

Comment

OT but funny, someone here who knows the "How It should Have ended" youtube vids? Love them, here is a example, Harry Potter, very cool.

sigpic

Comment

Both is boring.....

I'd like to hear more about others sports, but that didn't exist las week.
                  Don´t worry, Olympics are coming soon to a TV near you!

As long as I have to hear no more snide WWII remarks about Germany.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm watching Castle right now
                    sigpic

Comment

OT but funny, someone here who knows the "How It should Have ended" youtube vids? Love them, here is a example, Harry Potter, very cool.

[video=youtube;YsYWT5Q_R_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsYWT5Q_R_w
                      That's so funny! It brings up things I always wondered, like who in their right mind would send their children to a school like that? Hardly a safe place for kids! Then I always wondered how Harry could have turned out to be such a nice guy when he was raised by the mean Aunt and Uncle? Oh, well.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't follow sports, but I will watch some of the Olympics.

It's a shame people can't be respectful of others and not insult whole counties by their stupid remarks.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
                          Geez. You know, they must make really unconscionably beautiful children.
                          sigpic

Comment

I just got a press invite for Elementary and an opportunity to meet Jonny Lee Miller

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                            That sounds great And agree, it's really a pity, he won't be there this year

Jeri, the pics are absolutely awesome!!! And he looks very good - as usual of course. I'm sure his family has taken very good care of him

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                              I just got a press invite for Elementary and an opportunity to meet Jonny Lee Miller
                              Seriously??? That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Never heard of him
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X