Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    Anastasia always looks kind of shy in these type of photos. In the last one here she looks like she's thinking, "are we done yet?"
    she does not like being photographed maybe ^^'
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I will try a couple of different varieties of blue potatoes next year, maybe there is one with better taste. There are thousands of varieties of potatoes that are now available. Potatoes are from South America and there are many organizations that are collecting them to preserve them.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        she does not like being photographed maybe ^^'
        I would have trouble with all those cameras and people looking at me!
        sigpic

Comment

I will try a couple of different varieties of blue potatoes next year, maybe there is one with better taste. There are thousands of varieties of potatoes that are now available. Potatoes are from South America and there are many organizations that are collecting them to preserve them.
          It's a good thing, I noticed that in nurseries now you can buy old varieties of vegetables, I think it's great, it allows us to discover
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I would have trouble with all those cameras and people looking at me!
            Yes, it's really annoying
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

The Carlyles are looking happy today at the Edinburgh Film Festival.
              http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...99202324_n.jpg
              Geez. You know, they must make really unconscionably beautiful children.

Comment

Beautiful pics of Mr and Mrs C at EIFF. Some very good reviews of California Solo as well. I loved it and can't wait to see it again once it's released (at a real theatre).

Good news today: I got my invitation to the Comic-Con Once Upon a time press roundtable! I put in for a couple of one-on-one interviews, so we'll see about that, but I definitely have a place in the event. So sorry that RC won't be there, Emilie De Ravin will be there, this year, as will Meghan and a couple of others not there last year.

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                  Beautiful pics of Mr and Mrs C at EIFF. Some very good reviews of California Solo as well. I loved it and can't wait to see it again once it's released (at a real theatre).

Good news today: I got my invitation to the Comic-Con Once Upon a time press roundtable! I put in for a couple of one-on-one interviews, so we'll see about that, but I definitely have a place in the event. So sorry that RC won't be there, Emilie De Ravin will be there, this year, as will Meghan and a couple of others not there last year.
                  That sounds great And agree, it's really a pity, he won't be there this year

Jeri, the pics are absolutely awesome!!! And he looks very good - as usual of course. I'm sure his family has taken very good care of him
                  sigpic

Comment

Although it's weekend I won't be here to much. I'm far to absorbed with my new book. I'm reading "Wolf Hall" by Hilary Mantel at the moment - 768 pages - and I love it. It's about Thomas Cromwell's life - very good book! And I didn't have the time to read in school that much - I did every time I could (mostly in the German and English lessons ) - but at home I have more time for it
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      *waves to myhelix*

How you're doing?
                      Originally posted by Duval View Post
                      Hi Cairi and myhelix ^^
                      How are you ?
                      Hi *waves back*!

I think I am a bit disillusioned about soccer, I always love to watch it, but Germany can´t win the important matches. However I like the team and I find it very strange how good the press speaks of them when winning and how bad when they lose, it´s hypocrisy. I also find it strange and annoying that the international press always uses those World War II verbalism´s about the Germans. We as far away from this as ever. However no one seems to notice that. Of course our grandparents still knows it and some also where at war. But I find it pretty irksome to always hear the same old terms for a land who is very modern. *rant end* just saying.

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/RobertCarlyle201206/582189_359569567448468_438322825_n.jpg
                      Great pictures, good to see his wife again. They look like normal, everyday people, I like that.

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                      Although it's weekend I won't be here to much. I'm far to absorbed with my new book. I'm reading "Wolf Hall" by Hilary Mantel at the moment - 768 pages - and I love it. It's about Thomas Cromwell's life - very good book! And I didn't have the time to read in school that much - I did every time I could (mostly in the German and English lessons ) - but at home I have more time for it
                      I love to read, too. Always open for recommendations.

*more rant* week was overall bad, some weeks it seems that the bad news and the annoying things will never stop. Can´t wait for my holidays in August, still a month to survive at work.
                      Last edited by myhelix; 29 June 2012, 10:00 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

My favourite teams re Germany and Spain and my fondest hope was a remake of 2008 Euro cup classic to see if the Germans can extract revenge. The Spanish game and style has been dominant for the last 4 years but progressively other teams have found ways to break them down [Italy recently and the UEFA champions game between Chelsea and Barcelona].

It still could be a thrilling final, but I'm away on vacation on Sunday so will have to miss it.
                          :-(

Re Germany. Every time they play at this level I hear the statment that they are the youngest team? Surly over time that should change?
                          SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                            I love to read, too. Always open for recommendations.
                            Then you have to read this one - if you are interested in the English history
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by psl1 View Post
                              My favourite teams re Germany and Spain and my fondest hope was a remake of 2008 Euro cup classic to see if the Germans can extract revenge. The Spanish game and style has been dominant for the last 4 years but progressively other teams have found ways to break them down [Italy recently and the UEFA champions game between Chelsea and Barcelona].

It still could be a thrilling final, but I'm away on vacation on Sunday so will have to miss it.
                              :-(

Re Germany. Every time they play at this level I hear the statment that they are the youngest team? Surly over time that should change?
                              Yeah, I was hoping for that final to. I think the Spanish soccer style is very uncreative, it´s not very pleasant to watch them play, very anticlimactic. So I was hoping for Portugal-Germany.

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                              Then you have to read this one - if you are interested in the English history
                              I love history.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X