Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duval View Post
    I don't like that the number of words is limited, I know it's the principle of tweeter but it is annoying
    Yes, I agree, it's too hard to say anything interesting in so short a message. So eventually all the tweets are about the same, or so it seems.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Yes, I agree, it's too hard to say anything interesting in so short a message. So eventually all the tweets are about the same, or so it seems.
      and yes we have so much to say to RC and so few words
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

demand much the same thing yes but hey, at least they have answers and they are happy ^ ^
        after, I wonder if RC is tired sometimes ^^'
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

demand much the same thing yes but hey, at least they have answers and they are happy ^ ^
          after, I wonder if RC is tired sometimes ^^'
          I'm sure he must be, looking at so many at a time. But it's nice that he spends some time doing that for us.

I must go now and feed some little goats for my neighbor. I spent 16 days taking care of their animals while they where on vacation. They came home Thursday, but now are gone again for the weekend. And next weekend, too. At least I do enjoy it and am making some money, but now I need a vacation!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm sure he must be, looking at so many at a time. But it's nice that he spends some time doing that for us.

I must go now and feed some little goats for my neighbor. I spent 16 days taking care of their animals while they where on vacation. They came home Thursday, but now are gone again for the weekend. And next weekend, too. At least I do enjoy it and am making some money, but now I need a vacation!
            I would have liked help you ^ ^
            always nice to take care of animals
            Last edited by Duval; 23 June 2012, 05:23 PM.
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I reread "Force over Distance" is always a very pleasant reading, even knowing the end ^^

all the intensity that exists between Rush and Young is so fantastic
              Last edited by Duval; 23 June 2012, 05:48 PM.
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

A new chapter of 'The Devil's Next Step' is up. Emma and August go to see Marco but the meeting is cut short when Emma senses something horribly wrong with Mr Gold.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8190856/8/

Comment

This one is a work in progress (up to 31,000 words, but only have posted about half that). I have many fanfictions for House and for X-Philes, and a published book on the TV series House (which came out in 2010). Lots of writing

Oh, okay ^^
                  and you did other text?
                  Apart from this one and the fanfic with Rush and Mandy

Comment

Robert Returns for ‘Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2?

posted on June 3rd, 2012 in Career

Some good news for your gamers out there!

It’s been confirmed that Hollywood actor, Robert Carlyle, best known for roles in movies like The Full Monty, Formula 51 and 28 Weeks Later, will be returning to play the lead character of Gabriel Belmont in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.

According to That Video Game Blog, the actor has been pegged to return as the titular character in the AAA title from Konami, and they received confirmation by reaching out to Dave Cox, the head of product planning at Konami as well as the producer on the upcoming Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Cox responded to the query on twitter, simply stating that “Yep Bobby is back

Fans of Carlyle were treated to an interesting performance in the original game, as he played the heart-broken and sullen warrior Garbiel Belmont, a Holy Knight from a special order, out to save his wife who is trapped in limbo, as forces of an unknown and dark nature vie to tip the balance in their favor. Lords of Shadow is a bit more complex than that and is similar to Dante’s Inferno but a little less introspective.

The second game deals with the continued story of Belmont as he becomes the very thing he fought against in the first game, following the events of the DLC. Additional characters also hop into the fray but there hasn’t been any word on how they play into the game’s story. The new E3 trailer gives you a brief glimpse of what to expect from the game, which is set for release in 2013 for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
                    YEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so great!! The trailer already was amazing and knowing Bobby will play Gabriel/Dracula again is so amazing!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I look tweets RC on this site
                      http://robert-carlyle.com/

This looks like a great site - thank you!

Comment

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts on twitter with me. I think I will sign up and just see how it goes. I doubt I'll have anything to ask him. If I catch anything intersting I'll share it here.

Comment

I was sorry to hear about RC's health problems last week and so disappointed to learn that he wasn't going to be able to do the presentation today at EIFF - I'm sure you guys were too - so I was delighted on Friday when I discovered a nice, long interview that I hadn't seen before that is probably similar to the format today's would have been in. It's from 2008. I'm sharing the link below:

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/video/7531...een-Talk/#7531

I don't know that there will be any new information for those who haven't seen this one, but it's always lovely to hear his voice and watch him interact with people.

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            Speaking of videos of interviews, does anyone know whether there's actually video of this panel? I've gone to the site for this event and have only found photos. The panel is for California Solo, and I'd love to hear what he has to say about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spymama View Post
                              I was sorry to hear about RC's health problems last week and so disappointed to learn that he wasn't going to be able to do the presentation today at EIFF - I'm sure you guys were too - so I was delighted on Friday when I discovered a nice, long interview that I hadn't seen before that is probably similar to the format today's would have been in. It's from 2008. I'm sharing the link below:

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/video/7531...een-Talk/#7531

I don't know that there will be any new information for those who haven't seen this one, but it's always lovely to hear his voice and watch him interact with people.

Enjoy!
                              Ah, I know this interview Love it
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                                This one is a work in progress (up to 31,000 words, but only have posted about half that). I have many fanfictions for House and for X-Philes, and a published book on the TV series House (which came out in 2010). Lots of writing
                                X files! I love, I would read them !
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X