Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

well at least it looks hot ....... I mean, it looks like it is hot on that planet
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        well at least it looks hot ....... I mean, it looks like it is hot on that planet
        I just have looked outside and it seemed to have stopped raining at least
        sigpic

Comment

Just finished watching 'Summer'. That was kinda sad. I just about cried.

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
            Just finished watching 'Summer'. That was kinda sad. I just about cried.
            Yeah. That's a brilliant film!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
              Yeah. That's a brilliant film!
              A brilliant and very sad film ;(
              sigpic

Comment

I'm still trying to find it for a reasonable price
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  Same here
                  sigpic

Comment

So you kids need some hot weather, well you can have some of ours! Open up your Stargate and I'll send it through! Yesterday was up to 104°F is that about 40°C? Today is still hot, but somewhat cooler. I shouldn't complain, we have had worse.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's another article about RC and California Solo, talks a little about his days of hanging out with rock stars.
                      http://www.heraldscotland.com/arts-e...-over.17865872
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        I hate to say this, but I don't think you will find a cheaper price. Summer is a limited production and when they are gone, it might not be available again, at least for a long while. And now that OUAT has started in the UK, RC's popularity is on the rise again, so I'd would buy that DVD now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                          I hate to say this, but I don't think you will find a cheaper price. Summer is a limited production and when they are gone, it might not be available again, at least for a long while. And now that OUAT has started in the UK, RC's popularity is on the rise again, so I'd would buy that DVD now.
                          I'll do my best to find it.

We actually had sunshine today, but unfortunately I didn't have much chance to go out, first I helped at the horse event where I go riding and I was in the kitchen, and in the afternoon I went to the cinema. But the weather is supposed to stay a bit, at least untill tomorrow.
                          sigpic

Comment

I would love to do that right now.
                            sigpic

Comment

What's wrong? At least Germany has won.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hee hee... I finished it... My first EmmaxGold fanart. Please don't judge too harshly... I do a lot better with words than I do with the paint program but I think it's passable.
                                It is adult in nature so click carefully. No one under 18 please!

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanart/view.php/199117

Comment

Working...
                                X