Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    Chocolate and RC! My life would be complete!
    I would be very pleased if he could heal that problem of mine
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

My "new" old truck is a 1967 Chevrolet. 6 cylinder with manual transmission with a "Granny gear" (which means a very low 1st gear, slow as your grandmother), great for hauling wood around a country place. It's very simple, easy too repair and people collect them , so it's easy to get parts. Here it is in our vineyard with my dog Rusty.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            Now, I imagine a chocolate RC !!!!
            But then I'd have to eat him!!! We could only trust Chocolate RC to Cairi.
            sigpic

Comment

My "new" old truck is a 1967 Chevrolet. 6 cylinder with manual transmission with a "Granny gear" (which means a very low 1st gear, slow as your grandmother), great for hauling wood around a country place. It's very simple, easy too repair and people collect them , so it's easy to get parts. Here it is in our vineyard with my dog Rusty.
              http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/The%20Ranch%20August2011/th_rust_001.jpg
              A classic! And you have a very cute dog!

When I see your vineyard I would like to go on holidays immediately. Maybe I´ll come and visit California one day?
              sigpic

Comment

Mr. Gold could have a chocolate self in that shop of his, he's got just about everything else in the world (or Fairy Tale Land) in there!
                sigpic

Comment

Now I have an urge to eat chocolate

*drinks more coffee*
                  sigpic

Comment

But then I'd have to eat him!!! We could only trust Chocolate RC to Cairi.
                    Somehow cruel that she can´t eat chocolate. You´ll better not give him to me either, maybe I can have some Gold chocolate then?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post

*drinks more coffee*
                      Cheers!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                        A classic! And you have a very cute dog!

When I see your vineyard I would like to go on holidays immediately. Maybe I´ll come and visit California one day?
                        The truck is an "oldie but goody", yes it is considered a classic, so any money I put into it is an investment really, if I ever where to sell it.
                        You'd be most welcome if you where to come visit us in California. We have the sunshine, and for a price I might let you have some.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post

*drinks more coffee*
                          or we could find an RC coffee for you ^ ^
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Thanks. Normally I can resist the chocolate around me, but right at the moment it's pretty hard.
                            sigpic

Comment

You'd be most welcome if you where to come visit us in California. We have the sunshine, and for a price I might let you have some.
                              What's your price for sending some sunshine over?
                              sigpic

Comment

Wasn't there an old song that said something about chocolate covered kisses? I think that's where they came up with the idea of Hershy's chocolate kisses.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X