No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emma spends a little time at the police station before heading off to ask August some tough questions. As they talk, she get a phone call from Mr. Gold.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8163420/8/

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      Green for that!
      Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        Here's a news item about the Castlevania game, I know some of you have played it. RC will do another one.http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Rob...sG81s.facebook

This article is odd though, where do they get the idea that Mr. Carlyle has anything to do with Hollywood? Best he doesn't see that, he wouldn't like it.
        It's true that this is a wrong way to present it, it's not an actor in Hollywood and that's what gives it its charm (oh, well, I have nothing against Hollywood ... .)
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hi Cairi!
          Hi jeri! Love your new avie and sig

*mutters 'It's only corn, Cairi, it's only corn'*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            I love how everyone is dressed with nice clothes and RC would rather be relaxing with his shirt open and his jeans
            You notice that's the same plaid shirt he wore at SD Comic Con 2011? (Ghods, do I need a life, or what? In my defense, I notice because that's what he's wearing here.)

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              Hi, I'm back, had too much beer and too much too eat, lots of fun and met nice people I haven't seen in a long time. Now I'm tired and hungry, but I'll come back later.
              Welcome back ^^
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
                You notice that's the same plaid shirt he wore at SD Comic Con 2011? (Ghods, do I need a life, or what? In my defense, I notice because that's what he's wearing here.)
                Yes I noticed, it's a nice shirt and it's a beautiful picture
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Yes I noticed, it's a nice shirt and it's a beautiful picture
                  Thank you! But: plaid=

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                    Read that on hs Twitter post today. Wish we could be there, too. I love Edinburgh... *SIGH*
                    A fellow Gaelic learner watched 'Stone Of Destiny' at the Edinburgh Festival, and all the actors were there, too, and she saw RC, but didn't take pics.

Was at a wedding, but you are right, it´s really quiet here at the moment, guess that means summertime is not far away. The slow news month, I really hope RC will get nominated for an Emmy, but that will decides at the end of June, and maybe some news from the Edinburgh festival than.
                    I think this was my only holiday for this year, except for the few days we're planing for December, so I'll be here during summer.

Welcome back ^^
                    Thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi jeri! Love your new avie and sig

*mutters 'It's only corn, Cairi, it's only corn'*
                      I have another one, hope this helps you out.
                      sigpic

Comment

I have another one, hope this helps you out.
                        It's also very nice, but I was just about to getting used to the corn
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi, I'm back, had too much beer and too much too eat, lots of fun and met nice people I haven't seen in a long time. Now I'm tired and hungry, but I'll come back later.
                          A fellow Gaelic learner watched 'Stone Of Destiny' at the Edinburgh Festival, and all the actors were there, too, and she saw RC, but didn't take pics.

I think this was my only holiday for this year, except for the few days we're planing for December, so I'll be here during summer.
                          Hi cairi, welcome back, glad you have enjoyed the trip. Have you seen any sharks on the way.

My only "real" holiday´s this year are mid August, two weeks if I am lucky. But no plans to travel anywhere, but I can use recommendations for short trips around Europe who are not to expensive. Maybe I´ll visit Cairi.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi cairi, welcome back, glad you have enjoyed the trip. Have you seen any sharks on the way.

My only "real" holiday´s this year are mid August, two weeks if I am lucky. But no plans to travel anywhere, but I can use recommendations for short trips around Europe who are not to expensive. Maybe I´ll visit Cairi.
                            I can recommend that.

No sharks, but we actually talked about eating people
                            sigpic

Comment

I can recommend that.

No sharks, but we actually talked about eating people
                              Was it your fault that topic comes up?
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X