No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC is going to be in Edinburgh for their film festival with California Solo: http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/fi...tion-1-2326573
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      RC is going to be in Edinburgh for their film festival with California Solo: http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/fi...tion-1-2326573
      Read that on hs Twitter post today. Wish we could be there, too. I love Edinburgh... *SIGH*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        Have fun ^^

Good evening everyone

nice picspam myhelix, I too love this interview, he is so well
        mental green for you
        Originally posted by NancyP View Post
        Thank you! Thank You!! THANK YOU!!! That's probably my second favorite interview after Walking With Giants.
        Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        that was a massive RC spam
        Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
        It's fascinating watching him frame himself in the image. You notice how he leans forward or sits back, depending on how he's gesturing. Just astonishing, the way he coordiates so effortlessly with the camera.
        I love how he almost talks with his hands and his facial expressions. You can listen to him without turning on the volume.

Glad you all enjoyed it as much as I have watching the thing and making screencaps ,and he looks very young in that shirt and hot, btw.
        sigpic

Comment

I wish I could go, too. Nice to see him on a European festival again.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3573/vlcsnap2010050819h22m09.png
                  I love this scene, you can really see that he has empathy for Franklin, also a passage where we see that this is a sensitive man.
                  Last edited by Duval; 30 May 2012, 12:59 PM.
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I have deleted my stories from Media Miner since it seems the problem I'm having ISN'T being resolved. Don't fret dearies, the new address is a couple (or a few ) pages back. It's not that hard to find but if you have trouble finding it, let me know and I'll post it again.

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
                      I have deleted my stories from Media Miner since it seems the problem I'm having ISN'T being resolved. Don't fret dearies, the new address is a couple (or a few ) pages back. It's not that hard to find but if you have trouble finding it, let me know and I'll post it again.
                      Hopefully things will work better for you. Don't worry your loyal readers will follow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jeri I just love your new signature
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          Jeri I just love your new signature
                          Thanks, we'll have to remember to tell Cairi that it is just CORN.
                          sigpic

Comment

Love your new av and sig!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                              I love how he almost talks with his hands and his facial expressions. You can listen to him without turning on the volume.

Glad you all enjoyed it as much as I have watching the thing and making screencaps ,and he looks very young in that shirt and hot, btw.
                              He really does look a lot younger and yes, he has beautiful, expressive hands - almost as expressive as his face! He must have a whole close filled with white shirts!
                              sigpic

Comment

Love your new sig Jeri, very nice
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X