Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    Those bitter-sweet feelings. I wish it would have last 10 Seasons longer!
    10 would have been great, although I don't like SG1's seasons 9 and 10 not so much. Rather less but really good ones. And a conclusion of course.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      10 would have been great, although I don't like SG1's seasons 9 and 10 not so much. Rather less but really good ones. And a conclusion of course.
      Yeah, but with RC in it, every Season would have been great!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but with RC in it, every Season would have been great!

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/222/sgu1100062.jpg
          Huumm yes, wonderful series I'm sure we would have been entitled to beautiful images of the early universe
          Well, now we can always imagine
          Last edited by Duval; 27 May 2012, 01:31 PM.
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            Huumm yes, wonderful series I'm sure we would have been entitled to beautiful images of the early universe
            Well, now we can always imagine
            At least that and writing fan fictions, making fanart and doing pic spams.
            sigpic

Comment

I think I go to bed, I have the day off tomorrow but I wake up at the usual time, I'm so used to it

Good night!
              sigpic

Comment

I think I go to bed, I have the day off tomorrow but I wake up at the usual time, I'm so used to it

Good night!
                Good night
                sweet dreams ^^
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

At least that and writing fan fictions, making fanart and doing pic spams.
                  Yes, we can say thank you to the fanfic writers, artists fanart and thank you us for making the great picspam
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Good night!
                    Good night, have a few nice dreams about Rush
                    sigpic

Comment

Finally some pics from FedCon last week.

That must have been fun! That Borg guy is too real looking, I'd be scared if he where looking right at me!
                      sigpic

Comment

Making some holidays, right? At least Monday is bank holiday here in Germany. More time to roam the forum.
                        Monday is a holiday here too. Memorial Day. People think of it as the start of summer, even though we should be remembering our veterans.
                        sigpic

Comment

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7527/vlcsnap2012050618h30m26.jpg
                          Thanks for these photos myhelix. I've quite enjoyed them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Stupid Media Miner won't let me upload anything right now so there won't be any updates on either of my stories until the matter gets cleared up. It keeps saying the files aren't the right format but I upload everything in plain text like I have since 'Into The Devil's Den' so I have no idea what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
                              Stupid Media Miner won't let me upload anything right now so there won't be any updates on either of my stories until the matter gets cleared up. It keeps saying the files aren't the right format but I upload everything in plain text like I have since 'Into The Devil's Den' so I have no idea what's going on.
                              You know, when I read your stories, they have a question mark where there is supposed to be quotation marks. This means that the font you are using is not supported on Media Miner (they don't have the same font). I wonder if this may be causing your problem? I do wish it would match up, because it's distracting while reading. Here is a sc of a page from your story.
                              cilck to enlarge
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                                You know, when I read your stories, they have a question mark where there is supposed to be quotation marks. This means that the font you are using is not supported on Media Miner (they don't have the same font). I wonder if this may be causing your problem? I do wish it would match up, because it's distracting while reading. Here is a sc of a page from your story.
                                cilck to enlarge
                                Strange... I don't see it when I look at my stuff... It converts to Courier when I save it as a .txt file though. I'll try changing the font to see if that helps.

(13 minutes later)

I tried that, no go. I also tried saving it as .rtf and .pdf and it still won't let me upload. I'm still not sure why it goes all wonka on some people's screens. I thought courier was pretty universal (shrug). Back to the drawing board...
                                Last edited by bekkamouri; 28 May 2012, 04:42 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Working...
                                X