Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Hm, maybe. But I think the tight shirt is a different shirt, it's a bit tighter and has no pocket.

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/gryngbyr/Large%20pics/th_108_time_12large.jpg
    Huh. You're right. I had not noticed that. But of course you would, you are the great "tight shirt" fan.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      My friends live in Cody, Wyoming. I have been there a few times. Last time when we were in the Park, a Grizzly bear ran across the road in front of us! I tried to get a picture but I wasn't fast enough. It was really thrilling to see, they are so much larger than the California Black bears we have around here. And much more dangerous, I think they would love to eat us if they could!
      Yes I think, they are really very big animals but so beautiful!!
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I actually love where I live, but I would like to travel more. Someday when I have more money. I would love to go to France, Switzerland, Germany, etc., etc, etc. I have been to Italy, Austria, Sweden, England and Scotland. It was a long time ago.

I am going on a short trip later in the summer to Wyoming. It's not expensive to fly there and I have friends who live there. We will go to Yellowstone National Park and go fishing and maybe ride horses. I am afraid to ride a horse, since my cancer surgery, not sure I have the strength anymore and don't want to fall off! But my friend says she has the perfect horse for me. My friend is a nurse and can fix me if I fall, so I guess I will give it a try.
        I like it where I live, but Scotland would be nice, I like the people there. I've been to Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Austria and Canada, and of course to Uzbekistan, which was my most interesting journey so far.

And now I'll go to choir practise. Only 12 kilometers away, but a real nice place where lots of people spend their holiday.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Oh yes, a soft werewolf
          Soft and very powerful Very, very powerful And in the first story he is very cruel
          sigpic

Comment

My friends live in Cody, Wyoming. I have been there a few times. Last time when we were in the Park, a Grizzly bear ran across the road in front of us! I tried to get a picture but I wasn't fast enough. It was really thrilling to see, they are so much larger than the California Black bears we have around here. And much more dangerous, I think they would love to eat us if they could!
            A Grizzly bear?! Wow!! !!!
            sigpic

Comment

Hm, maybe. But I think the tight shirt is a different shirt, it's a bit tighter and has no pocket.

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...me_12large.jpg
              Hm, whe should had to see him wearing one in the episode...I'm sure you would have started fainting
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                Soft and very powerful Very, very powerful And in the first story he is very cruel
                Well, I'm impatient to read your story
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I like it where I live, but Scotland would be nice, I like the people there. I've been to Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Austria and Canada, and of course to Uzbekistan, which was my most interesting journey so far.

And now I'll go to choir practise. Only 12 kilometers away, but a real nice place where lots of people spend their holiday.
                  Uzbekistan, wow! You will have to tell us what that was like sometime. Have a great time at choir practice.

I'm off now, too. My friend just called and invited me to lunch. So I will go to a yoga class then to lunch with with my friend. Looks like a tough day!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm impatient to read your story
                    Thank you But translate an entire story is not that easy. The first one has 33 pages...and now I'm writing an alternative ending which leads to a sequel
                    sigpic

Comment

Uzbekistan?
                      I thought that it was a country we could not enter it easily
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Uzbekistan, wow! You will have to tell us what that was like sometime. Have a great time at choir practice.

I'm off now, too. My friend just called and invited me to lunch. So I will go to a yoga class then to lunch with with my friend. Looks like a tough day!
                        Have a fun
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Thank you But translate an entire story is not that easy. The first one has 33 pages...and now I'm writing an alternative ending which leads to a sequel
                          Oh yes I understands ^^
                          Sometimes, I hesitate to write a story .............................
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Oh yes I understands ^^
                            Sometimes, I hesitate to write a story .............................
                            Why? Just try it My first story was an Eragon FF. And I struggled weeks before I finally started writing. I know you can do it
                            sigpic

Comment

Why? Just try it My first story was an Eragon FF. And I struggled weeks before I finally started writing. I know you can do it
                              Because I haven't trust in me and I always think that I can't do it
                              But I would try and thank you ^^
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Because I haven't trust in me and I always think that I can't do it
                                But I would try and thank you ^^
                                I also thought I couldn't to it and it would end in total **** but nothing's easy. The first try isn't perfect. But you learn with every story you write If you have a favorite author you can try to copy his style before you find your own That's what I did. I copied his style but soon realized that I cannot describe the nature as good as he can but character feelings I can describe pretty good by now It all comes with time *hug*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X