• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duval View Post
    We could make it both, there is enough RC to satisfy all the fangirls
    Yeah, you're right
    sigpic

Comment

All this talking of running one's hands through his hair! Oh my! He may want to return the favor.
      sigpic

Comment

He's leaning in to take a closer look at us!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
          that looks like a terrible headache or a really bad hangover
          It was kind of a headache, the weather was a bit weird here today. But it's gone now.

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Well, I don't work tomorrow I would have like nevertheless, it has so rained that we cannot plant.
          I like the works agricultural but we are really a slave of weather
          Oh, yes, it's too wet, too dry, too cold, but never the right weather

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            It was kind of a headache, the weather was a bit weird here today. But it's gone now.
            Oh, yes, it's too wet, too dry, too cold, but never the right weather

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...girlsgrow1.jpg
            Well, the weather here is perfect today, you all can come on over!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              I think I will do so
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I'm playing Castlevania - Lords of Shadow I love his voice!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

*joins mi*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi all, back online again.

OMG, what a miserable week for me, first my car was out of order, than our whole telephone and internet goes "boom" and the worst was, my grandfather is very sick and in the hospital, that was very unexpected and the doctors are not sure if he´ll recover again.

My plan this weekend was to go with cairi to the FedCon in Düsseldorf, but I had to take a bit care of the household for my mom and visit my grandpa in the hospital.

Apropos FedCon, how was it cairi? Hope you had a lot of fun and meet some fellow "Gateworlders"?

I love the new RC interview, at least some thing that keeps me going at the moment.

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                    This artist, Heike Huebner, is one of my dearest friends. She's from Germany and usually runs the FedCon art show. She's been doing artwork since the 80s, back in the Star Trek: Next Generation days. I have some of the most gorgeous portraits she's done of Data, Worf Picard, etc. And she's done some GORGEOUS Babylon 5, Stargate. Captain Jack Sparrow and Snape work as well. She's just brilliant and she's as beautiful a person as her artwork. I'm so delighted you like her work!!!!
                    You could ask her if she likes to join our little GW community? I think she has wonderful and stunning artwork at her Deviant site. And I also love Star Trek, Snape and Rush/Mr.Gold, so a lot in common I think.

I really enjoyed it, many people were in costumes of lots of different Sci-Fi shows, even Doctor Who It was really amazing. I took a few pics, but my friend has more, so I'll post some later next week.

Wasn't RC on the ComicCon when SGU started?
                    Love to hear more about that, did you still get tickets for the RDA panel? I even saw a little snippet of FedCon on the RTL2 news, was looking if I see you there.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      Already on my way, I could use a bit distraction.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                        Hi all, back online again.

OMG, what a miserable week for me, first my car was out of order, than our whole telephone and internet goes "boom" and the worst was, my grandfather is very sick and in the hospital, that was very unexpected and the doctors are not sure if he´ll recover again.
                        Oh that's really bad. I had the same experience with my granddad a few weeks ago. He got worse and was brought to hospital and the doctors also sad his chances would be bad. But he did recover in the end. And I'm sure so will your granddad. I keep my fingers crossed for him *big hug for you, myhelix*
                        sigpic

Comment

Jeri, do you really live in California?
                          sigpic

Comment

Good to see you here, hope things will improve a bit for you soon.

*hugs*

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                            Apropos FedCon, how was it cairi? Hope you had a lot of fun and meet some fellow "Gateworlders"?
                            No, we finally decided to go two days before, so there was no time to contact someone. But we're already thinking about going next year.

Love to hear more about that, did you still get tickets for the RDA panel? I even saw a little snippet of FedCon on the RTL2 news, was looking if I see you there.
                            The RDA panel was no problem, but we could watch the Shatner panel only on screen in the next room, but he himself came in and said hello.
                            sigpic

Comment

Look at this, is it a GW glitch or really 51 guests?
                              sigpic

Comment

Look at this, is it a GW glitch or really 51 guests?
                                I only read 46 guests
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X