Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
    Thanks. Don't forget to massage your legs and do cool downs to keep from getting leg cramps later.
    They will hurt tomorrow All I want to do now is take a shower and go to bed...
    Wish you all a good night girls

Tomorrow I have 4 (!) Maths lessons! 4!!!! This is gonna be absolutely terrible!! If I don't come here tomorrow then you know I haven't survived it

See you - hopefully - *big hug*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post

Tomorrow I have 4 (!) Maths lessons! 4!!!! This is gonna be absolutely terrible!! If I don't come here tomorrow then you know I haven't survived it

Courage for tomorow
      I would think of you

*hug*
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
        Thanks! Love the photo and smiley. You're so cool!
        Thanks!

I feel with you dearie, sounds like what hell would look like for me! All the best, think a bit about Mr. Gold and Rush for motivation.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix
            Can we post gifs here, or are they to big?

That´s what I like to do with Gold and Rush.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8758/babyandcat.gif
            It's cute

But it's to big no ?
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

picture, not mine it´s from: http://www.mikethefanboy.com/tag/pinky/

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Good luck tomorrow. I expect to see you!!! **Hugs**
                      sigpic

Comment

Huuummm, persons to whom to speak on chatbox , why people sleep at night?
                        Last edited by Duval; 08 May 2012, 02:55 PM. Reason: it's realy boring >>
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Today we got our French test back God, I cannot believe it - I got an A!!!!! I've never had an A before in French
                          Excellent! So you are having a much better week than you thought you would. Funny how life does that, isn't it?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                            Huuummm, persons to whom to speak on chatbox , why people sleep at night?
                            I used to get up in the middle of the night and play Chopin records. But that was before I had to be places in the mornings. So I'm listening to some now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              I used to get up in the middle of the night and play Chopin records. But that was before I had to be places in the mornings. So I'm listening to some now.
                              http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/California%20Solo/th_270999_157190374352896_157189837686283_353975_5185318_n.jpg
                              Listen some music, it's a good idea and it's always very pleasant ^^
                              but I just wanted speak with people, I like not speaking with people,RL, but I like on the Internet (Certainly because the screen protects me, nobody sees me, nobody hears me, I'm just someone who speaks by writing, it's better).
                              In brief, I have it to find, thus, I'm not the sleepless only one who roams on the Internet
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                                Listen some music, it's a good idea and it's always very pleasant ^^
                                but I just wanted speak with people, I like not speaking with people,RL, but I like on the Internet (Certainly because the screen protects me, nobody sees me, nobody hears me, I'm just someone who speaks by writing, it's better).
                                In brief, I have it to find, thus, I'm not the sleepless only one who roams on the Internet
                                Maybe I should call you "Moon Child"?

Now I've switched to Beethoven piano
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X