Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
    It's Sunday so there's going to be a lot of this going on...
    But, once the house is clean, I'll write.
    That's what I should be doing, but instead I'm going on a garden tour with some friends. But it is windy as can be, so I don't know how much fun this is going to be today.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard
      tehe love the pink gloves
      love his shoes
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

hehehhehehe
        sigpic
        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          love his shoes
          love him
          sigpic

Comment

It's Sunday so there's going to be a lot of this going on...

But, once the house is clean, I'll write.
            Okay, I'll be a patient fangirl and wait
            sigpic

Comment

love his shoes
              That scene always makes me think of this song...

http://youtu.be/d2sMuVPMkkk

'Cause hey, I love his tiger feet... and pretty much everything else about him ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                That's what I should be doing, but instead I'm going on a garden tour with some friends. But it is windy as can be, so I don't know how much fun this is going to be today.
                Over here it has been raining more or less the whole day long, so a garden tour (or other outdoor things) wouldn't have been much fun. I went singing with the choir this morning, but in the church.
                sigpic

Comment

That scene always makes me think of this song...

http://youtu.be/d2sMuVPMkkk

'Cause hey, I love his tiger feet... and pretty much everything else about him ^_^
                  hmmpf, I hate the GEMA. As usual, it's not available here in Germany!
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry I've been out of it a bit this week. I've been working on two book projects (with deadlines). One is done (for now) and I'm about to start on the other.

I watched The World is Not Enough on BBCA last night. Never saw it before (I'm a Connery/Dalton girl). I have to say I felt more for Renard than Bond. There was a fatalist melancholy about Renard--driven by love but unable to feel. It's a perfect gray area-type villain for RC.

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                      Sorry I've been out of it a bit this week. I've been working on two book projects (with deadlines). One is done (for now) and I'm about to start on the other.

I watched The World is Not Enough on BBCA last night. Never saw it before (I'm a Connery/Dalton girl). I have to say I felt more for Renard than Bond. There was a fatalist melancholy about Renard--driven by love but unable to feel. It's a perfect gray area-type villain for RC.
                      TWiNE was a very good Bond movie IMO I very much liked it
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post

I watched it in cinema, and I remember that I liked Renard a lot more than Bond, and I didn't know RC by then. And when I started looking for RC movies I thought: 'Ok, that's him in the Bond movie, no wonder that I liked Renard.'
                        sigpic

Comment

Guys

I just deleted over FIFTY photo posts out of this thread. Photos that were over 100K in file size or over 700 pixels wide.

This is unacceptable.

I suggest that you guys learn how to check your photo sizes. Those of you that know how to check and keep good file sizes, I suggest that you help your thread mates.

Did you guys know that the leading reason for a thread to go kablooey is when it get sooooo bogged down with massive photos and gifs that the system literally can't handle it? This is why we police and try to enforce the image size rules.

Help each other figure it out. If you have any questions, feel free to ask one of the mods.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                            hmmpf, I hate the GEMA. As usual, it's not available here in Germany!
                            Well damn it. Do a search for 'Mud - Tiger Feet' then. Maybe you'll get to see it

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry for photos, I did not know that they were too big, I would make attention the next time which I would post

Hey myhelix it's pleasant to see you, here ^^
                              I hope that you are well
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry for photos, I did not know that they were too big, I would make attention the next time which I would post

Hey myhelix it's pleasant to see you, here ^^
                                I hope that you are well
                                Hey Duval, always great to speak to you, I am fine, business as usual.

Had some bad days two weeks ago, you know, who almost everyone try´s to ruin your mood.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X