Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
    'Looking After Jojo'. It came out in 1998 on Scottish TV. It's about a pretty... er, PETTY thief turned drug dealer in 1980's Scotland. Good but sad... and I couldn't understand a single word Bobby said but oh well, he could play a deaf mute in a movie and I'd still watch it ^_^.
    Thanks! I bet that one's going to be another one that is tough to find. I'm dying to find "Go Now" in a version that can be played on US VCR or DVD players. I know what you mean about not being able to understand him all the time. I watched part of Trainspotting and couldn't get a bit of his dialogue - but that just means I have a good excuse to watch again and listen real carefully! And yes, I'd watch him play a deaf mute too - he even moves beautifully.

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      It is a pity we cannot have him with us really, I would just like to see him smiling for us

*melt*
      I would be so nervous I wouldn't be able to do anything BUT smile at him. And if I did try to speak, I'd probably babble on unintelligibly! Great siggy, by the way!

Comment

Where we talking about Skype this morning. I went to visit with my friend in town today, and there was Roland in Germany on Skype saying hello to me when I walked in! My friend told him that I was coming, so I was surprised!

Yes, I was wearing nice clothes and had combed my hair! We had a nice visit!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Where we talking about Skype this morning. I went to visit with my friend in town today, and there was Roland in Germany on Skype saying hello to me when I walked in! My friend told him that I was coming, so I was surprised!

Yes, I was wearing nice clothes and had combed my hair! We had a nice visit!
          Well, you were beautiful for you shown then ^^
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Spymama View Post
            I would be so nervous I wouldn't be able to do anything BUT smile at him. And if I did try to speak, I'd probably babble on unintelligibly! Great siggy, by the way!
            Well, I would not be better, I think that I would tend to laugh idiotically, nervous, or then I would be dumb, because I'm too shy to speak about
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Spymama View Post
              Thanks! I bet that one's going to be another one that is tough to find. I'm dying to find "Go Now" in a version that can be played on US VCR or DVD players. I know what you mean about not being able to understand him all the time. I watched part of Trainspotting and couldn't get a bit of his dialogue - but that just means I have a good excuse to watch again and listen real carefully! And yes, I'd watch him play a deaf mute too - he even moves beautifully.
              I had to watch 'Trainspotting' with the captions on. I found a copy of 'Go Now' on Amazon but it was $50 and on videotape. I came across a copy of 'Jojo' on EBay but it was in Britain.

Comment

Well, I go to bed ^^
                Good night
                sweet dreams

*Falls asleep with Rush*
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  never give up, never give in
                  teyla, I think Bobby would say this to you too.

Sometimes life seems like it will swallow you up and you will drown, but it will pass, and things will get better. You will make it so.
                  sigpic

Comment

Finally! After 2.5 months, I have been through every single page of the forum and snurched me a ton of pictures... Now, I can stay topside with everyone else! Now, off to go write the next chapter of 'Heart'.

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
                      Finally! After 2.5 months, I have been through every single page of the forum and snurched me a ton of pictures... Now, I can stay topside with everyone else! Now, off to go write the next chapter of 'Heart'.
                      A lot of work I did this before I finally decided to try to join - and with help of Artemis it finally worked
                      Hurry up with the next chapter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        teyla, I think Bobby would say this to you too.

Sometimes life seems like it will swallow you up and you will drown, but it will pass, and things will get better. You will make it so.
                        Hmmm, I hope so
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          I was afraid that we might have you scared away.
                          you maybe the others pfth
                          sigpic
                          Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                            Well, I go to bed ^^
                            Good night
                            sweet dreams

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/..._0155_ed-1.jpg
                            *Falls asleep with Rush*
                            out of my bed please
                            sigpic

Comment

snuchable

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                                A lot of work I did this before I finally decided to try to join - and with help of Artemis it finally worked
                                Hurry up with the next chapter
                                It's Sunday so there's going to be a lot of this going on...

873930SnapzProXSchnappschuss007.jpg

But, once the house is clean, I'll write.

Comment

Working...
                                X