• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit OT, but this is a Sci-Fi forum:

Happy Star Wars Day!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      You have a beautiful new avatar, Duval I totally love it Congrats Major *very big hug*
      Thanks ^^
      *very big hug*
      I too love your new avatar

We got our test back on Thursday....and I was shocked when I looked at it. It was a C-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, it really was a C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never would have thought this and I really have no idea how this could have happened!! I wasn't prepared at all!!!!!! My friend who was sitting next to me was totally shocked when I gave her a very big hug I was so relieved afterwards
      Oh, I'm happy for you !!
      it's a very good news

*hug*

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post

Happy Star Wars Day!

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...may4_artoo.jpg
      I Love star wars !!
      Last edited by Duval; 04 May 2012, 11:46 AM.
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Happy Star Wars Day everyone
        sigpic

Comment

We got our test back on Thursday....and I was shocked when I looked at it. It was a C-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, it really was a C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never would have thought this and I really have no idea how this could have happened!! I wasn't prepared at all!!!!!! My friend who was sitting next to me was totally shocked when I gave her a very big hug I was so relieved afterwards
          That's great news! I'm so happy for you. You are smarter than you think!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Duval, I'm very happy myself *hugs back*
            sigpic

Comment

Happy Star Wars Day!

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...may4_artoo.jpg
              Yay! Star Wars Day!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                OUAT Season 1 is finally listed on Amazon.com. They don't say what the special features are yet and information is limited but it seems to have a decent discount...
                Gotta go look...
                sigpic

Comment

Great news. When will you be done with school? My daughter, Aurora gets off the 24th of May, which is a half day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                    Great news. When will you be done with school? My daughter, Aurora gets off the 24th of May, which is a half day.
                    My class ends on May 22, I'm so ready for the semester to end. My other class ended a few weeks ago, so it's not too bad. I'm just like the kids and can't wait for summer!
                    sigpic

Comment

My las school day before the next break is the 25th May Finally a break again But I won't be here often because we're gonna do some family trips every second day
                      sigpic

Comment

See you all later, I'm taking my mom to town. We have some errands to do, and then have lunch.

Hey, I just saw that teyla! You're on Skype!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll come back later, going to meet with some friends!

*waves to all*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                            See you all later, I'm taking my mom to town. We have some errands to do, and then have lunch.

Hey, I just saw that teyla! You're on Skype!
                            Yeah, I am You too? Took you some time to see it, dearie
                            Have fun, dearie
                            sigpic

Comment

bekka, I read your new chapter It's great Will Mary find out about the lovely couple herself or will somebody tell her? And what about August? I have the feeling he knew Emma was lying to him
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Star Wars Day!

That's really cute. And Happy Star Wars Day to everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X