• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    Well, it worked on me!
    *zing* Fished in! *windwindwind*

Comment

Hey, Duval, I have just noticed that there is a translation of Force Over Distance by Clean White Room into French! Here is the link:
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8074469/..._over_Distance
      Oh, thank you thank you, it's great, I think that this translator will be much better that the Google translation !!!
      Thank you again and again
      * big hug*
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Here is a note on that French translation, not sure if CWR has approved this or not, but it is very flattering I think.
        This fiction is a translation. I encourage readers with a good grounding in English to go see the original namesake of the profile of the talented CleanWhiteRoom. Far from being a professional translator, have mercy on me and show you forgiving. Of course I tried not to kill the author's style, but the text has suffered in the French way.
        It's a good thing, this person decides to translate, she has a lot of work now and yes really very flattering what she says ^^

I hope that she has the authorization to make that, otherwise, it is not very respectful for CleanWhiteRoom.

But, she writes that it is not its fanfiction and that it is better to read the original.
        Oh, it would be good if she could continue....

At least, for those who do not want to read a whole fanfiction and understand that a part of the text (I was rather crazy to make that and love the fanfiction)
        Last edited by Duval; 01 May 2012, 05:56 AM.
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
          More like 12 and a half but Media Miner won't let me do that... Oh well... Anyway, this chapter is about what Mr. Gold and Emma did after the kiss in the kitchen. No, it isn't a dream either. Please don't read it if you're under 18. *WARNING: IT'S SMUTTY*. If you don't want to read smut, you can skip it because I'll probably allude to it in part fourteen...

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/vie...170120/605654/

Someone on Facebook just said this and I thought it was funny...

"Adding SMUTTY to the description is like shouting 'FREE ICE CREAM!' "
          No dream, this time Yeay Will they stay in a relationship? Or was it just this one night? Nah, I don't think Emma is able to resist Gold
          sigpic

Comment

Just broke 600 on 'Heart' ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
              Just broke 600 on 'Heart' ^_^
              Congrats, dearie
              sigpic

Comment

Yikes, that smile *faint*
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 01 May 2012, 07:03 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                  I ran my screen capture through Photoshop then printed it up on photographic paper, framed it and hung it in my office. I couldn't stand not being able to look at it all day, every day!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                    It's true that this smile is very very pleasant

*Faints with Mrs Rush*
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                      I ran my screen capture through Photoshop then printed it up on photographic paper, framed it and hung it in my office. I couldn't stand not being able to look at it all day, every day!
                      Then, now, it is as if it was a member of your family ^^
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                        Then, now, it is as if it was a member of your family ^^
                        Indeed and I'm having a great deal of trouble doing more than looking at it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                          I use my favourite pics as background on my computer and have a program that chances them daily.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                            I use my favourite pics as background on my computer and have a program that chances them daily.
                            Oh, it is a good idea that ^^
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X