Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duval View Post
    Oh, it's hideous, I find that very sad he was so bright, I liked these musics
    Yes, it's our loss, and it makes me very sad when someone so young dies. Listening to the music makes me sad for SGU as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Joel Goldsmith died yesterday???? Oh my God, I didn't know that! That's horrible!!!!! That poor man!!! He did such an amazing job with the Stargate Soundtracks. He certainly didn't deserve this!! ;( ;(

Rest in Peace, Joel Goldsmith. You were a great man!
      sigpic

Comment

It's true that he was not very old, oh, a brilliant artist really, I rarely have like the musics of series, but his were so fantastic, who invited in the journey !!
        His musics made dream
        Last edited by Duval; 30 April 2012, 02:11 PM.
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
          Read your two new chapters. Unfortunately no Gold in chapter 11 but even if it sounds mean, I think Emma deserves to feel bad for what she did to Gold. That poor man really doesn't deserve to be treated by her like that! After everythink he has done for her...tsk, tsk, tsk. Emma, what did you do
          (Bekka says: I know, right? Even in the show, he's been as good as Gold *snickers* [I made a funny] to Emma.... for the most part anyway)

Big question: The end of the last chapter: Is it a dream again? Or is it finally real this time??? Please say, it's real. Pleaaaaasseeee
          But he really gave in too easily, don't you think? Anyway, I quite liked it.
          (Bekka says: Ah ah ah... Spoilers...)

And I'm really sorry for you that this guy didn't invite you *very, very big hug* But you know, dearie? We all love you
          Bekka says: He's a... well, let's just say it was one of Begbie's favorite words in 'Trainspotting' ^_~.
          Last edited by bekkamouri; 30 April 2012, 04:23 PM. Reason: Fixed something

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
            Bekka says: He's a... well, let's just say it was one of Begbie's favorite words in 'Trainspotting' ^_~.
            I'll just send Begbie over to have a little discussion with that guy.

Be sure to click the image to let Begbie out!
            sigpic

Comment

Begbie is really a badass
              but he is cute
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                Begbie is really a badass
                but he is cute
                I love to use him when things bother me, like the electric bill and bad boyfriends.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that'll work. Begbie can throw beer glasses at him ^_^

Comment

That's his favorite thing!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      I love to use him when things bother me, like the electric bill and bad boyfriends.
                      Oh yes we should all have Begbie at home for that
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hey, Duval, I have just noticed that there is a translation of Force Over Distance by Clean White Room into French! Here is the link:
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8074469/..._over_Distance
                        sigpic

Comment

Here is a note on that French translation, not sure if CWR has approved this or not, but it is very flattering I think.
                          This fiction is a translation. I encourage readers with a good grounding in English to go see the original namesake of the profile of the talented CleanWhiteRoom. Far from being a professional translator, have mercy on me and show you forgiving. Of course I tried not to kill the author's style, but the text has suffered in the French way.
                          sigpic

Comment

More like 12 and a half but Media Miner won't let me do that... Oh well... Anyway, this chapter is about what Mr. Gold and Emma did after the kiss in the kitchen. No, it isn't a dream either. Please don't read it if you're under 18. *WARNING: IT'S SMUTTY*. If you don't want to read smut, you can skip it because I'll probably allude to it in part fourteen...

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/vie...170120/605654/

Someone on Facebook just said this and I thought it was funny...

"Adding SMUTTY to the description is like shouting 'FREE ICE CREAM!' "
                            Last edited by bekkamouri; 30 April 2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

From 1x20:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
                                http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/vie...170120/605654/
                                Someone on Facebook just said this and I thought it was funny...

"Adding SMUTTY to the description is like shouting 'FREE ICE CREAM!' "
                                Well, it worked on me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X