X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
    I loved it! He was just awesome tonight... and so amused with himself

Spoiler:
    I thought that was particularly fitting that he had August see his real father after what he did to him last week. Made August feel the same pain he put Mr. Gold through last week. Just saying...
    Yup, turn about is fair play. I enjoyed Gold's little smile,
    Spoiler:
    it's like he is seeing things come together.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
      Just saw "The Stranger." I was right categorically! First time that's happened. Mr. Gold is a brilliant, devious, absolutely gorgeous man. Loved that smile!!!!!
      Five gold stars for you, or should that be Gold stars?
      sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen OUAT yet, sometimes I stay out of this thread just because I want to avoid spoilers... But there's a Mr Gold/Rumpy/RC thunk thread in the OUAT forum! Happened to see it in the index.
        sigpic

Comment

*gets popcorn*

New chapter
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7911041/6/Ad_Noctum
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            Yes, I'm looking forward to this movie, saw the trailer yesterday. Hopefully another cinema highlight this year
            Originally posted by maneth View Post
            I loved MIB1, 2 was so-so... Not sure about 3 yet.
            Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
            I loved MIB1 and 2 and I think 3 will be funny. I wanna watch it with a friend, so let's see
            from trailer it seems awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoyV4...feature=relmfu

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            Yes, RC is very cute to dress in a way very relaxed, I like !!
            And, thanks for the pic spam BamBoo ^^
            *hug*
            *hug back*

We're planning a trip to Glasgow in December. Our favourite band, Runrig, is playing there. And Glasgow is always worth a visit.

OT:
            Spoiler:

It does not only looks wet, it rained the whole day long. Everything was wet and muddy.

that's great! have a nice trip and don't forget to take a few pics of Bobby
            sigpic

Comment

Another very good blog. Barbara! I love readings yours. I've given up on Entertainment Weekly.
              sigpic

Comment

hug-picspam

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval
                      lovely *hug back*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo
                        next month I have to take summer course - studying after the end of semester
                        so next semester I don't have to study too hard, hope so
                        study in summer time is short, so it must be very busy and also difficult
                        so I might not be here so often and no time for screencaps

*group/thread hug* hope to see you all very soon

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...0h32m55s29.png
                        Best of luck, BamBoo! My college has cut their summer classes down to just a handful. California has severe budget cuts going on everywhere. There are no art classes, no music, Physical ed, humanities, etc. I thought I could do the one math class I need, but they are only offering two classes, not the one I need. Many students who are transferring in the autumn to University may be delayed in that because of not having a class they thought they could do in summer. Plus the fees have risen by $10 per unit. That's a huge jump.
                        sigpic

Comment

Emma and August go search Sidney's house and find some pretty damning evidence. Emma finally get the courage to go out to Mr. Gold's and apologize.

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/vie...170120/605651/

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo
                            next month I have to take summer course - studying after the end of semester
                            so next semester I don't have to study too hard, hope so
                            study in summer time is short, so it must be very busy and also difficult
                            so I might not be here so often and no time for screencaps

*group/thread hug* hope to see you all very soon
                            *hugs back*

Hope to see you soon
                            sigpic

Comment

Sitting here with a cup of coffee and watching OUAT.
                              But don't worry, I don't need the coffee to stay awake
                              sigpic

Comment

Sitting here with a cup of coffee and watching OUAT.
                                But don't worry, I don't need the coffee to stay awake
                                Well, I don't drink coffee, but I know you love it, so enjoy! I'm just finishing my lunch with a piece of chocolate cake my neighbor brought by. Yum!

Opps! Sorry you can't have chocolate, so just imagine your favorite dessert instead.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X