Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    Thank you dearie!! I just read them I love it!! Will Gold accept Emmas apology??? Or did she hurt him too badly? Will she ask him about August?? More, dearie, more"!
    ^_^ Thank you.

The story broke 300 hits last night and it's only a week old. I'm kinda excited right now.
    Last edited by bekkamouri; 27 April 2012, 06:20 AM. Reason: Forgot something....

Comment

You are very welcome my dear

This week was as horrible as the last one. The worst day were Wednesday, Thursday (except the West-Side-Story-Part) and today.

I cam home yesterday at 11.45 pm and had to get up on Friday 5.45 am. Unacceptable >.< I need another break. And after the break I will need a break of the break....
      sigpic

Comment

You are very welcome my dear

This week was as horrible as the last one. The worst day were Wednesday, Thursday (except the West-Side-Story-Part) and today.

I cam home yesterday at 11.45 pm and had to get up on Friday 5.45 am. Unacceptable >.< I need another break. And after the break I will need a break of the break....
        I know what you mean. I'm so tired of this move, packing, cleaning, unpacking, cleaning plus Aurora's been sick for almost a month - whatever she has just won't go away and she has her State Exams this week on top of it all. Today's her last one. She said that they've been easy but she doesn't need coughing attacks all day long at school. We have another appointment for her on Monday with a new pediatrician. I hope they find out what's going on definitively. It's been a very long month and I can't wait for it to be over...

I'm so glad to have all of you wonderful RC friends to keep me sane...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
          I would give them the link where they can order it by themselves
          Me, too, and gladly. During our move, none of RC collection went to the new house until the first night we slept there!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
            I know what you mean. I'm so tired of this move, packing, cleaning, unpacking, cleaning plus Aurora's been sick for almost a month - whatever she has just won't go away and she has her State Exams this week on top of it all. Today's her last one. She said that they've been easy but she doesn't need coughing attacks all day long at school. We have another appointment for her on Monday with a new pediatrician. I hope they find out what's going on definitively. It's been a very long month and I can't wait for it to be over...

Oh no, I hope she will be fine soon *hug*.
            Hey, dearie, you know we RC fans have to be friends *very big hug*
            sigpic

Comment

I am continually amazed at well RC fans get along. No "***** wars," no sniping, etc. I love it. Back in the 80s and 90s, there was a lot of sniping and stuff going on in the Brent Spiner/Star Trek fandom. It was really sad and pathetic. But almost everyone I've met here is so cool!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                I wanted to share some salad with you all, fresh from my garden. You can see I plant lettuce the easy way, just broadcast the seed, and cut it for baby lettuce and it will regrow several times. I always use a row cover, it keeps the birds from eating it and soiling it.

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/The%20Ranch%20August2011/th_salad.jpg

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/The%20Ranch%20August2011/th_salad002.jpg

If you click for larger image you can see the potato plants coming up left over from last year.It seems there's always some tiny potato tubers left behind. Never eat potato leaves, they are poisonous, won't kill you but will make you sick.
                Oh, good small salad, good to eat with some cheese, I want one!!!
                I did not know that the leaves of potatoes are toxic but I have never had the idea to eat it ^^ '
                My salads and radish do not grow, the time is too much cold.

I hope that your daughter will feel better soon ^^

*big big hug !!!*
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I am continually amazed at well RC fans get along. No "***** wars," no sniping, etc. I love it. Back in the 80s and 90s, there was a lot of sniping and stuff going on in the Brent Spiner/Star Trek fandom. It was really sad and pathetic. But almost everyone I've met here is so cool!
                  What to say, we are awesome, crazy fangirls And we all love Robert
                  sigpic

Comment

Today I will crack the 2000 posts
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm sooo tired, mucking-out day again. But the horses can go out on the fields soon, there's enough food, so break for the summertime. And now I need a niice hot shower
                      sigpic

Comment

I've left fandoms over that garbage. I used to belong to a Dark Shadows mailing list but I had to leave because of that kind of drama. Just couldn't take it...

And anime fandoms can get pretty snippy too. I used get what some people tried to pass off as 'constructive criticism' towards my stories but I found nothing constructive about it. I prefer the 'if you don't like my stuff then don't read it' approach.

Comment

Does anyone know what's the size of an avatar? I don't want it to be too large
                          sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know what's the size of an avatar? I don't want it to be too large
                            120 by 120 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller)

But don't be disappointed when it doesn't work right after your 2000th post, sometimes the limit is a bit above, or you have to wait to the next day or something.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              120 by 120 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller)

But don't be disappointed when it doesn't work right after your 2000th post, sometimes the limit is a bit above, or you have to wait to the next day or something.
                              Thank you

Hmm, I have some already here made by other artists...let's see if it will work
                              sigpic

Comment

Today I will crack the 2000 posts
                                Yay, you! Then you can make your own av.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X