Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    And in the ep with the pirate radio station it's RC himself who explains to the Englishman how Lachlan is pronounced.
    Would need that I look at this series, if I can find on YouTube or somewhere else ^^
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      All we can do is avoid these people. We don't choose our relatives, and there's no law that says we have to remain in contact with them. When I think of it, I don't know anyone that doesn't have weird relatives.

We choose our friends, so we should treat them well.
      It's time like this is when I'm glad I'm deaf. I mean, yelling at a deaf person about everything? That's on the same level as taking a blind person to a foreign subtitled film.

Comment

And in the ep with the pirate radio station it's RC himself who explains to the Englishman how Lachlan is pronounced.
        Funny, I was thinking of rewatching Hamish MacBeth show soon. I really loved that show! Reading through the books. Charming, but different from the series.

Comment

*hugs GW-family*
          You've got that right!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
            Funny, I was thinking of rewatching Hamish MacBeth show soon. I really loved that show! Reading through the books. Charming, but different from the series.
            Are the books worth it? I've been seriously considering reading that series...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
              Hamish rewatch is always a good thing.

I had to re-order the DVD box twice, because I always gave it away to fellow Gaelic learners
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I was thinking about that ep on the drive to town this morning. It's where Hamish says something like "There's a lot of Lachys in them there hills". That is a saying popular in old western films. The "in them there hills" part.

The series is available on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...ovies-tv%2C495
                              sigpic

Comment

Hamish rewatch is always a good thing.

I had to re-order the DVD box twice, because I always gave it away to fellow Gaelic learners
                                You're a very generous person. I don't think I would give away my Hamish!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X