No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a great thing you're doing. I hope people never forget all veterans.

WWI has a special significance for my family and our ranch. I suppose you would call a ranch a "station"? My great uncle served in the US Army in France and suffered from the effects of mustard gas. While recuperating in San Francisco, he became good friends with his lung doctor. They decided to open a sanatorium for lung patients (mostly tuberculous) and they bought this land where I live today, to build the sanatorium on. They actually never built it because there were new drugs developed in the 1920's for treatment. My grandfather bought the doctors share of the land and we have been blessed to stay on our beautiful mountain. Uncle Will always said a good thing came of that terrible war for him.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      That's a great thing you're doing. I hope people never forget all veterans.

WWI has a special significance for my family and our ranch. I suppose you would call a ranch a "station"? My great uncle served in the US Army in France and suffered from the effects of mustard gas. While recuperating in San Francisco, he became good friends with his lung doctor. They decided to open a sanatorium for lung patients (mostly tuberculous) and they bought this land where I live today, to build the sanatorium on. They actually never built it because there were new drugs developed in the 1920's for treatment. My grandfather bought the doctors share of the land and we have been blessed to stay on our beautiful mountain. Uncle Will always said a good thing came of that terrible war for him.
      we call our farm Red Plain (ranches all have there own name here) thanks for me ANZAC day is the most important day of the year especially because my great grandfather died on ANZAC day (it was also his birthday) when we landed in Turkey in 1915 i'll never forget our soldiers nor will my kids nor will theirs so on so on
      sigpic
      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Félicitations! les choses s'améliorent avec vos études.
        Haha, you too write French very well
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

LOL! I couldn't help but think of Ravenous when I screen caped that image! But no, thankfully I did not dream of cannibals!
          Poor August. Although he fooled Gold I would not like seeing him being eaten by Gold
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
            Poor August. Although he fooled Gold I would not like seeing him being eaten by Gold
            Me, I would have liked seeing him being eaten, it is nasty, he lies to Mr Gold > <
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hi you all. Yeah, I'm in a better mood today, but I have to leave soon again and OUAT has to wait until later.
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/vie...170120/605524/

Short chapter. Mr. Gold is in his shop, pondering things. Emma is at the police station when Henry comes by for a visit. Back at the shop, Mr. Gold has to decide to do with some new but not unexpected information.
                Last edited by bekkamouri; 24 April 2012, 08:02 AM. Reason: Typos typos typos

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
                  http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/vie...170120/605524/

Short chapter. Mr. Gold is in his shop, pondering things. Emma is at the police station when Henry comes by for a visit. Back at the shop, Mr. Gold has to decide to do with some new but not unexpected information.
                  Yeeeeees, a new chapter!! Emma seems to be quite angry with Gold. No wonder, after she found his footsteps in front of the mine. What is she gonna do to him? Yell at him? Slap him? Tell him she hates him and she never wants to see him ever again? Please not the last one, that would break him and make him vulnerable for Regina
                  sigpic

Comment

anyone here? or am I alone again?
                    sigpic

Comment

anyone here? or am I alone again?
                      Noo, I am there, but I arrives too late ><
                      *hug*
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                        Noo, I am there, but I arrives too late ><
                        *hug*
                        Yeay, I'm not alone
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeay, I'm not alone
                          Not, it is too sad to leave you alone > <
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I love him too much on this photo !!!
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Oh, Duval is alone, Duval is very sad Duval is going in the room of Rush !!!
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X