Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/the_Mina/Once%20Upon%20A%20Time/Misc/Rumple-Shepherd01.jpg
    I love the faces Bobby can make... they make laugh so hard sometimes...
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 23 April 2012, 05:15 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
      I love the faces Bobby can make... they make laugh so hard sometimes...
      And his voice as Rumple is hilarious
      sigpic

Comment

Latest Ferreira Fest is up! http://ferreira-fest.livejournal.com/13975.html

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
          and Chapter Two is back up now...

Emma goes to the lab then heads home. as she is thinking about her plans to bring Regina down, she remembers she's supposed to have dinner with Mr. Gold. Mr. Gold calls his favorite little informant and gives her a mission. Emma's getting ready for hr date when when Frederick shows up to get her... with a present.

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/vie...170120/605486/
          Lovin' the story. As soon as we're done moving and all I've got to sit down and get caught up with fanfic and RC movies. *SIGH* Almost glad it's scheduled to be another hot and humid summer... At least I'll have good stuff to do.
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry for for repeating it, but please delete the [IMG] tags of the pics when you quote someone
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I saw that after I posted I am still on the fence! Maybe there is a way it could be both? Maybe that is how rumple lost his son? turned into a puppet.....now I am reaching a little...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                Yeah, I saw that after I posted I am still on the fence! Maybe there is a way it could be both? Maybe that is how rumple lost his son? turned into a puppet.....now I am reaching a little...
                I guess we just have to wait until Sunday. I desperately need to know
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                  I would like to learn more math too!
                  "Dr. Rush? Yes, you seemed to of dropped your chalk...."
                  Or why don't you just "accidentally" drop your chalk and watch Rush bend down to pick it up for you.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                    Or why don't you just "accidentally" drop your chalk and watch Rush bend down to pick it up for you.
                    And then jump at him
                    sigpic

Comment

And then jump at him
                      He risks to be afraid
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                        He risks to be afraid
                        I suppose it would be worth it
                        sigpic

Comment

I really don't know. It's so confusing. Last year I didn't have such problems with maths. I passed my final exams with a C and was close to a B. But this year everything became so difficult. We have 7 hours maths per week! So much stuff to learn.

A study group sounds like a good idea but I don't have the time for it. School's just too much. On Monday and Thursday I come home around 5-6 pm and the rest of the week around 2 pm. Then homework and preparing for the next day. And then a study group would be too much.

How do you copy with this form of dyslexia? Did you get used to it?
                          I laugh about it. Uproariously, cackling, downright laugh about it. Make jokes about it. "Oh, the doctors dropped me on the head when I was born. Twice!". You'd be surprised at how many other people feel stupid/embarressed about things like that also. It's a lot more common than we know. For directions, I use GPS. For studying, I found that if I manually rewrite the sequence at least 20 times, I can recall it by memory. Sort of like visualizing it in my head by remembering what I wrote on the paper. You can ask the teacher for help. They're not evil beings out to make your life difficult. They're doing their job and that's to teach you. If there's a choice, then you might want to consider taking a lesser class of math. Again, ask if others are having the same problem. When I had my truck, I had no problem finding it in the parking lot. It was the only one with a plastic skull in the window. My whole point is, YOU have to do it. Rush did it with pure force of will. So can you. I have complete and utter faith in you.

Comment

I really don't know. It's so confusing. Last year I didn't have such problems with maths. I passed my final exams with a C and was close to a B. But this year everything became so difficult. We have 7 hours maths per week! So much stuff to learn.

A study group sounds like a good idea but I don't have the time for it. School's just too much. On Monday and Thursday I come home around 5-6 pm and the rest of the week around 2 pm. Then homework and preparing for the next day. And then a study group would be too much.

How do you copy with this form of dyslexia? Did you get used to it?
                            On those days when you get home at 2 PM are the days you can do study groups. You'll figure out a way if you really want it that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                              out of curiosity how many of you would've wanted to see Rush on either SG-1 or SGA?
                              I'd see him in anything, but I think SGA would be the best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                                I laugh about it. Uproariously, cackling, downright laugh about it. Make jokes about it. "Oh, the doctors dropped me on the head when I was born. Twice!". You'd be surprised at how many other people feel stupid/embarressed about things like that also. It's a lot more common than we know. For directions, I use GPS. For studying, I found that if I manually rewrite the sequence at least 20 times, I can recall it by memory. Sort of like visualizing it in my head by remembering what I wrote on the paper. You can ask the teacher for help. They're not evil beings out to make your life difficult. They're doing their job and that's to teach you. If there's a choice, then you might want to consider taking a lesser class of math. Again, ask if others are having the same problem. When I had my truck, I had no problem finding it in the parking lot. It was the only one with a plastic skull in the window. My whole point is, YOU have to do it. Rush did it with pure force of will. So can you. I have complete and utter faith in you.
                                Rush is a genius, what did you expect?

I know that the teacher are not evil but IMO he is a a**hole. I also know that I have to do something. But my opinion on myself in Math is still: I am a Math failure. A complete Math failure
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X