Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
    My sister was a huge Dark Shadows fan. I loved Barnabas the few times I watched (I was not yet in my soap phase, which didn't come 'till much later when I was out of college)
    So incredibly bummed. I was a H-U-G-E Barnabas Collins fan. Really sad day.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
      Hi lady <3 I feel like I was hit by a bus. I should of taken the week off from work Still just adjusted back.
      Probably going to watch some SG1 tonight and turn my brain off.

I hear you got a job while I was away? Congrats! I can't wait for this weeks OUAT, it's going to be great! Has RC been tweeting while he has been home from filming? I have not seen any and wanted to make sure I did not miss anything good!
      He just Tweeted one message thanking everyone for the birthday wishes.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        Oh you are sick? Takes well care of you then, to relax you ^^

Thank you, I begin in May, I am satisfied, I was worried of finding nothing, it is not evident without car

And I am also impatient as you to see the episode of OUAT, he will be wonderful I think, to see RC more often would be better, the series would be better with more episodes or have him sees Rumpy and Mr Gold
        na, not sick, well...sick of work does that count??? Yeah, it was a 5 hour time difference and I am not quite adjusted, I feel like I can't think straight, and we are super busy right away. hopefully I can get some rest this weekend and it will be better

What will you be doing at your new job? It will be nice to walk to work I am sure!! May is right around the corner and the weather is getting better all the time

I agree about OUAT, I really hope they don't kill Rumple off, in the promos I did not see him in the sequence for the finally,
        Spoiler:
        when they confront the evil queen!

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
        He just Tweeted one message thanking everyone for the birthday wishes.
        aaw! hes a sweetheart! I was able to tweet him birthday wishes too woot!
        sigpic

Comment

na, not sick, well...sick of work does that count??? Yeah, it was a 5 hour time difference and I am not quite adjusted, I feel like I can't think straight, and we are super busy right away. hopefully I can get some rest this weekend and it will be better

What will you be doing at your new job? It will be nice to walk to work I am sure!! May is right around the corner and the weather is getting better all the time

I agree about OUAT, I really hope they don't kill Rumple off, in the promos I did not see him in the sequence for the finally,
          Spoiler:
          when they confront the evil queen!
          Oh, I had not understood, relax you ^^

I'm going to plant some tobacco, huumm I do not like too much the tobacco, but it is the first work which I have find and it is not far from my house. I would return in my house by walking !

Why Rumpy it would make kill? It would be an error, in any case, I am convinced the end of the season would be brilliant and later, have will have to wait
          Last edited by Duval; 19 April 2012, 05:29 PM.
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I drew the Destiny in the sand on vacation, and so my husband decided to draw me Rush:

I said he looked too grumpy!
            sigpic

Comment

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w481/winstonandviktor/ship.jpg
              I drew the Destiny in the sand on vacation, and so my husband decided to draw me Rush:
              http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/...r/SandRush.jpg

hahahaha, I Love !!
              It's so great
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Well, I go to bed ^^
                Good night

Haha, Rush is behind the door of my room
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                  No, I am not dead. Just relocated to a land where there is no internet access. What have I missed? I only have a couple of hours.
                  Welcome back, Czarina! We've missed you!

Comment

I just had to fix this photo because I like it so much. Now it's safe for Cairi to look at. Hehe.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                      (teeth chittering in your direction)
                      I didn't realize you speak Guinea Pig!

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        Thanks. But I assume you can't say if there will be a European DVD release? I have no hope to watch it in cinema, all movies here are dubbed, and no one will do it for a movie like this. But I really want to watch it.
                        Netflix (USA) already has a page for it* with a button to "save" the DVD. No prediction on when it will be available though.

Interestingly, when the page first appeared, the rating was two stars out of five. Now it's edging into five stars.

--
                        * Link may not work if you don't have an account.

Comment

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w481/winstonandviktor/ship.jpg
                          http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/...r/SandRush.jpg

Looks like we had a lovely day at the beach.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                            Looks like we had a lovely day at the beach.
                            Thanks! I kept trying to draw a stargate too, but I was told I was being too nerdy for the beach
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
                              Netflix (USA) already has a page for it* with a button to "save" the DVD. No prediction on when it will be available though.

Interestingly, when the page first appeared, the rating was two stars out of five. Now it's edging into five stars.

--
                              * Link may not work if you don't have an account.
                              Yes, but it's only for US, I can't use netflix from here. I need a real solid DVD that can be ordered from a shop like amazon.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I kept trying to draw a stargate too, but I was told I was being too nerdy for the beach
                                One can never be too nerdy, even at the beach

Welcome back!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X