X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

night kus!

I sure will
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      I wanted to check how much time til "Faith", but the MGM countdown thingie was counting down to "Human" already. It's a timezone thing.

Spoiler:

Looks like we'll have some Rush/glasses. Yay!
      *sobs that she's
      Spoiler:
      missing the glasses
      already*

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
        *sobs that she's
        Spoiler:
        missing the glasses
        already*
        Spoiler:
        I miss the glasses too
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm glad we didn't lose the SGU characters threads as well. o.o
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
            I'm lost, what thread did we lose?
            sigpic

Comment

What do you mean?

Comment

All the SGA threads are gone...because of that server crash we did have uhmmm two days ago.
                sigpic

Comment

All the SGA threads are gone...because of that server crash we did have uhmmm two days ago.
                  I'm glad we are still here
                  sigpic

Comment

That's what I said. Some user accounts got killed, too.

They made some new threads...temporarily, while trying to restore them. o.o
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      I'm lost, what thread did we lose?
                      I bet a certain section of the population are calling conspiracy on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                        I bet a certain section of the population are calling conspiracy on that one.
                        I would be if the SGU section went down
                        sigpic

Comment

I've hardly been there the last couple of weeks, cause I got tired of people complaining about SGU, but I noticed immediately something was wrong.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've hardly been there the last couple of weeks, cause I got tired of people complaining about SGU, but I noticed immediately something was wrong.
                            If you lived in your own little world like me and just visited the threads that don't have any SGU complaints, you wouldn't have this issue
                            sigpic

Comment

i'm a real suck up for these 2...................i wonder why....... it's most proabaly because Robert's(charcter)is thinking about me*melts*

Signature made by Mala50

Comment

I don't mind at all. If they're feeling better that way.
                                I visit the Joe Flanigan thread still every now and then but my new lovely home is here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X