Clear All

But I only want Rush ones ... surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
      But I only want Rush ones ... surprise!
      You are free to snurch any of my Rush sigs

I better go to sleep, it's pretty late
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

[QUOTE=MrsB108;11410623]Ohhhh....
        Spoiler:
        Was there any further info on who is truly behind the Wray/Rush kiss?

There was a lot more information on what you asked about. For me, it kind of killed most of the suspense for the episode. But I'll probably still enjoy it, just not as much. If you really want to know, click here and go down a ways when you get to the site because its not right at the top of the page:

SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 16 SABOTAGE

Keep in mind that the site says changes in the script may occur during production. So it might not be 100% accurate. And I don't know if this site is legit. So for all I know, this is what some high school kid cooked up on his home computer one night. But it seems like it was done by professionals.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Clush?

*head desk*

I hate ship names.
          Hey! Its all your fault! If it weren't for you and LadyPredator writing such sweet wonderful stories about Rush and Chloe getting closer, holding hands and hugging then the thought of 'Clush' never would have crossed my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            Found a new picture from Faith *mild spoilers* And a new Kino web episode no Rush but Eli
            What a nice picture!
            Spoiler:

It's not really a surprise that he plays chess, all chess-freaks I know, are very (very, very) good with numbers. But cutting figures out of wood, that's quite nice.
            Last edited by Artemis-Neith; 15 April 2010, 10:23 PM. Reason: wrong bottom!
            sigpic

Comment

Omigod! He's
              Spoiler:
              making the chess pieces!
              *swoons* I guess all that
              Spoiler:
              knife work in Plunkett and MacLeane
              came in handy ...

But, is he allowed to
              Spoiler:
              have a knife?
              How'd
              Spoiler:
              Young miss that one?
              Maybe
              Spoiler:
              Young allowed him to have that knife to do something useful with it, like kill himself? Sorry, I couldn't resist, I'm of course kidding
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                Maybe
                Spoiler:
                Young allowed him to have that knife to do something useful with it, like kill himself? Sorry, I couldn't resist, I'm of course kidding
                But Rush is more likely
                Spoiler:
                just to kill Young,
                no?

Comment

But Rush is more likely
                  Spoiler:
                  just to kill Young,
                  no?
                  Are you sure Young
                  Spoiler:
                  thought about that? Come on he's not the guy who things beyond his most pressing problem solution
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                    Are you sure Young
                    Spoiler:
                    thought about that? Come on he's not the guy who things beyond his most pressing problem solution
                    This is true. He does
                    Spoiler:
                    act very rashly even when he's not under stress.

Comment

It's fun reading all the pre-spoiler-space bits and imagining what's under the spoilers

ETA: My imagining is deep in the gutter...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                        It's fun reading all the pre-spoiler-space bits and imagining what's under the spoilers

I'm shocked at this, Lahela! Shocked, I say!

Comment

I'm shocked at this, Lahela! Shocked, I say!
                          I know... but it seems my angelic demeanor is just a front for a lascivious and sordid mind. *sigh*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

Love it Lahela! Although I often find him more attractive with long hair, but he looks good in that pic!
                            sigpic

Comment

I forgot new SGU Behind the Scenes (Promo) - Exclusive: Most Feared Character Feaurette
                              No spoilers for future episodes. RC is very cute in this one!

http://uk.tv.ign.com/dor/objects/142...d=6kbdal87cs5j

And a little question, can someone here explain to me how to use various quotes from different people without making it complicated!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                                I forgot new SGU Behind the Scenes (Promo) - Exclusive: Most Feared Character Feaurette
                                No spoilers for future episodes. RC is very cute in this one!

http://uk.tv.ign.com/dor/objects/142...d=6kbdal87cs5j
                                Yes, I thought it was very funny that everyone answered it all very seriously and he's all giggles.

And a little question, can someone here explain to me how to use various quotes from different people without making it complicated!
                                I tend to do 'reply with quote', ctrl A, cut it, paste it into the next reply I want to quote, and so on.

Comment

Working...
                                X