No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. The writers and producers are in LA while filming goes on in Vancouver. Kitses and Horowitz do occasionally get up there according to Jane.

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    I read that article. It's wrong! They are filming in Vancouver. The writers are based in L.A., according to Jane Eperson (spelling?) I guess the reporter in the UK has no clue! I wonder if they even know how far apart physically and philosophically those two places are? Did you know that the whole island of Britain would fit into the space that California takes up?

I find those kind of mistakes very amusing, no doubt the Canadians don't!

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      Geography can be a challenge for some people. I find it always amusing when I say I am from Switzerland and some people understand that I am from Sweden
      I'm not bad at Geography and now a lot of things, but untill not long ago I believed that Malibu is in Florida
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. I have a question and I hope you can help me: I tried to translate a part of a new fanfiction into English. It's not that good but would some of you may want to read the first part? I can put them in spoiler tags if you want. Please answer back and let me know (and don't be disappointed for I can write better in German than in English unfortunately).
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          "I have to write out a ticket on sacredclay. Dereliction of fan duty."
          http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...h14m21s124.jpg

Hey ladies, sorry I have been missing A lot is going on! I leave Wednesday for a vacation and will be offline for probably two weeks. I see sacredclay got a ticket for dereliction of fan duty and I wanted to avoid one of my own

What else is going on?..let's see, been looking at houses and packing for vacation! its going to be a blast! and maybe later this summer we will be in a home and not rent anymore! Fingers crossed!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
            Hey ladies, sorry I have been missing A lot is going on! I leave Wednesday for a vacation and will be offline for probably two weeks. I see sacredclay got a ticket for dereliction of fan duty and I wanted to avoid one of my own

What else is going on?..let's see, been looking at houses and packing for vacation! its going to be a blast! and maybe later this summer we will be in a home and not rent anymore! Fingers crossed!
            Good luck, Mrs. R! Where are you going? I hope you have fun. We're moving, too. We're not buying a house in Memphis because we hope we won't be staying here too much longer but we're moving to a bigger house. Just down the street and around the corner. It will be nice to have a second story.

Anyway, have a lot of fun and tell us all about your adventures when you get back!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, well, we will miss you but I wish you to have a good holiday and to have fun! Where are you going ?

Last edited by Duval; 01 April 2012, 02:39 PM.
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                Oh, well, we will miss you but I wish you to have a good holiday and to have fun! Where are you going ?

I love this photo! That's going to be me We are going to Hawaii. I am SO excited.

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                Good luck, Mrs. R! Where are you going? I hope you have fun. We're moving, too. We're not buying a house in Memphis because we hope we won't be staying here too much longer but we're moving to a bigger house. Just down the street and around the corner. It will be nice to have a second story.

Anyway, have a lot of fun and tell us all about your adventures when you get back!
                yeah, we felt the same way about buying when we lived in St Louis. NOT the city for us!!! We are back home now and thought we should look while the market is really good. We have a ways to go. Saw 5 on Friday in so/so condition. One was PERFECT but had mold in the basement

Anyways, we will be going to Hawaii for vacation. It's going to be a blast. going with some friends of ours
                I was so happy that they decided to air re-runs of OUAT while we were gone. Kind of felt like it was just for me
                I wont miss any new RC!
                sigpic

Comment

I love this photo! That's going to be me We are going to Hawaii. I am SO excited.

yeah, we felt the same way about buying when we lived in St Louis. NOT the city for us!!! We are back home now and thought we should look while the market is really good. We have a ways to go. Saw 5 on Friday in so/so condition. One was PERFECT but had mold in the basement

Anyways, we will be going to Hawaii for vacation. It's going to be a blast. going with some friends of ours
                  I was so happy that they decided to air re-runs of OUAT while we were gone. Kind of felt like it was just for me
                  I wont miss any new RC!
                  Ooh! Have fun in Hawaii! What a great time to go!
                  sigpic

Comment

I just did! It's so frakking marvelous!!! I had no idea that she wrote that story, as I didn't get an alert for it. Thanks so much for posting the link. God, I just KNOW that this one is gonna be great!!!

[QUOTE=jeri;13264885]
                    Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                    Shocking! Shocking, I say! I thought you were CWR's biggest fan! You go to your room and get reading right now, young lady!

Comment

Oh, give me a break! I'm trying to fight this head cold that suddenly came on yesterday. Then I'm gonna do a pic spam story as soon as I get better. Mwuah!

Comment

I wont miss any new RC!
                        She makes me laugh this photo ^^

In any case, Hawaii good destination, swim in the ocean and relax on the beach ^^

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                        I just did! It's so frakking marvelous!!! I had no idea that she wrote that story, as I didn't get an alert for it. Thanks so much for posting the link. God, I just KNOW that this one is gonna be great!!!
                        Oh, I hope that it will be as good that FOD, anyway, a fanfiction with Rush and Young inside can be only good
                        Last edited by Duval; 01 April 2012, 04:11 PM.
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                          I"m glad it wasn't bad. Here in the Memphis area, it's ridiculously hot - almost 90! and humid. A wonderful day for packing and moving. *SIGH*
                          Yikes! Too early in the year for that! Why do weird things happen when you're trying to do something difficult like moving?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            Geography can be a challenge for some people. I find it always amusing when I say I am from Switzerland and some people understand that I am from Sweden
                            I think that's terribly funny that people could mix up the two countries. I guess people don't pay much attention to Geography. My brother has a Bachelors degree in Geography, so I think we come from a family that has an interest in such things.

Well Cairi, you were only on the wrong coast with Malibu. But you had the beach part right. Funny, I have a car called Malibu.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mrs. Rush have a great time in Hawaii. I went to Kauai quite a while ago, loved it and would love to go again and see more of Hawaii.

And you are going to buy a home, that's great!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hamish is happy now his fan girls are back in line.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X