• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This. Is. Amazing!
    http://patchworkpuppet.tumblr.com/po...uper-creepy-or
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
      Oh, it is crazy, it is her who in fact the costume?
      It is really the good work !
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        Oh, it is crazy, it is her who in fact the costume?
        It is really the good work !
        Yes I believe so? I really want to make that costume and her in process page gave me some good ideas!!!!
        I am excited about this! normal people come home and think about making their own Rumple costume, right?
        sigpic

Comment

Yes I believe so? I really want to make that costume and her in process page gave me some good ideas!!!!
          I am excited about this! normal people come home and think about making their own Rumple costume, right?
          It is a good thing, huum, if you make a costume will show us photos?
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

It is a good thing, huum, if you make a costume will show us photos?
            YES! I will Maybe I will set a goal of late April to make it. or at least...start
            sigpic

Comment

YES! I will Maybe I will set a goal of late April to make it. or at least...start
              Cool, I'm happy ^^
              And impatient person lol

Find a fanard very beautiful :

source :http://www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk/a...toid=149704118
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Cool, I'm happy ^^
                And impatient person lol

Find a fanard very beautiful :

source :http://www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk/a...toid=149704118
                I was just thinking about this. I come home from working on the computer all day to sitting infront of the computer discussing RC its amusing to me!
                sigpic

Comment

I was just thinking about this. I come home from working on the computer all day to sitting infront of the computer discussing RC its amusing to me!
                  Yes, that relaxs and gives the smile ^^

sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

It is funny, I have look at some interview, and I have to notice that RC moves a lot when he speaks, very meaning, not just of the face, but also of the hands, of his body, it is pleasant to see.
                            Last edited by Duval; 14 March 2012, 06:17 PM.
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I liked this interview very much, although the interviewer did not speak into the microphone! So I transcribed it for us. Here is a link to the interview:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9YvGdzPCd4
                              and here is the transcript:
                              Spoiler:
                              Interviewer(young woman): I just realized you are being horribly robbed, you’re a handsome guy and that Rumplestiltskin makeup is really scary. How does it take to put all that on?

Robert Carlyle: It takes uh, about 2 hours or so to get on, yeah, and takes about an hour to get it off. Which is a problem. (prrroblem, rolls those r’s)

I: What about the costumes, do you ah, do you enjoy...? (this interviewer does not speak into the mike which makes her inaudible at times)

RC: Haha, another interesting thing, the costume, you know ah, the boots that I wear, the lace ups, (hand gestures with fingers) 20 minutes. Just for the boots. I stand there with a cigarette while a dresser...?...(hand gesture like he’s holding a cigarette, looks down at his feet) how long’s this gonna take? Then the nails go on and the eyes and I cannae move. So the all powerful Rumplestilskin can’t actually move around very well. Haha.

I: What drew you to the character of Rumplestiltskin?

RC: Ah, great writing. Easy as that. Ah, wonderfully written. First scene that I seen in the pilot, well I thought, well if this thing doesn’t happen, I fancy playing that scene anyway. So I would say, and again the guys where giving me the opportunity to go where I wanted to go, with that, you know. They really, they really let me, um, they let me play. Yeah.

I: Do you have a preference between playing in the fantasy world and the real world? Do you like one more than the other?

RC: You know, it’s, ah, to be honest with you, the character is, I think the character’s the same person, you know, I mean so I don’t really think too much about, you know, one or the other, of course they’re very different to look at. If I had to choose a favorite, I enjoy, I enjoy playing the more... flourishy Rumple. I think that gives me a lot, gives me a lot of fun.

I: Ah, is there, is there like any training...(inaudible)RC: Oh, yeah (nods head)

RC: Yeah. This goes way back to my drama school days in actual fact, ahhh, the whole notion of Rumplestiltskin comes from; I did a lot of mask work at drama school, (hang gestures mask to his face) and when you use masks, mask work is very, takes you somewhere else; in your head, because you’re not seeing any of your face, you’re only seeing that. (makes circle around his eye) So that combined with ah, Italian farce, Commedia dell’arte. Commedia dell’arte with mask work is very grand. I thought well, that’s where I wanna to go. And I needed another element in there to undercut that slightly. It’s my 6 year old son, because he’s always walking around (changes to a high pitched voice “making this funny little voice”. I heard him one day and I went, (points down as if to him) that’s Rumplestiltskin. ‘Cause he’s like a child, you know. Uh hum. Nods head affirmatively.

I: Ah, he’s an evil child though, he’s evil. Do you enjoy that?

RC: Is he? Is he? (looks at interviewer mischievously) I: that’s debatable... RC: Is he? Hahaha. I: You and Regina are kind of tied right now.

RC: Oh, she’s a, she’s a (softly) *****! Haha. Haha. I think that uh, again you have to go back to the origins of where they came from. Rump, Rumple didn’t start off evil. Neither did the Evil Queen. Circumstances changed them. So maybe we’ll go back to those moments more and more and try and get the heart of these characters. I don’t think they’re 100% good or evil. (Nods head affirmatively)

I: ...in the last episode, there was a game changer, we saw Belle, I don’t know what her name is, (RC: Aye) ...how is that going to effect...

RC: I don’t know, I don’t know, but I tell you what, I’ve been absolutely blown away by the response in that episode. It’s been, there’s fan sites and stuff, and they are full of Skin Deep, Beauty and the Beast, Belle, Belle. It’s incredible, incredible, to read all this stuff. They want that. I think the writers certainly gonna put that back in again, and I’m sure we’ll see Gold. I think we’ll see Gold and Belle. Rather than Rumple and Belle.

I: We’ll stay tuned.

RC: ... Pleasure.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                                I liked this interview very much, although the interviewer did not speak into the microphone! So I transcribed it for us. Here is a link to the interview:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9YvGdzPCd4
                                and here is the transcript:
                                Spoiler:
                                Interviewer(young woman): I just realized you are being horribly robbed, you’re a handsome guy and that Rumplestiltskin makeup is really scary. How does it take to put all that on?

Robert Carlyle: It takes uh, about 2 hours or so to get on, yeah, and takes about an hour to get it off. Which is a problem. (prrroblem, rolls those r’s)

I: What about the costumes, do you ah, do you enjoy...? (this interviewer does not speak into the mike which makes her inaudible at times)

RC: Haha, another interesting thing, the costume, you know ah, the boots that I wear, the lace ups, (hand gestures with fingers) 20 minutes. Just for the boots. I stand there with a cigarette while a dresser...?...(hand gesture like he’s holding a cigarette, looks down at his feet) how long’s this gonna take? Then the nails go on and the eyes and I cannae move. So the all powerful Rumplestilskin can’t actually move around very well. Haha.

I: What drew you to the character of Rumplestiltskin?

RC: Ah, great writing. Easy as that. Ah, wonderfully written. First scene that I seen in the pilot, well I thought, well if this thing doesn’t happen, I fancy playing that scene anyway. So I would say, and again the guys where giving me the opportunity to go where I wanted to go, with that, you know. They really, they really let me, um, they let me play. Yeah.

I: Do you have a preference between playing in the fantasy world and the real world? Do you like one more than the other?

RC: You know, it’s, ah, to be honest with you, the character is, I think the character’s the same person, you know, I mean so I don’t really think too much about, you know, one or the other, of course they’re very different to look at. If I had to choose a favorite, I enjoy, I enjoy playing the more... flourishy Rumple. I think that gives me a lot, gives me a lot of fun.

I: Ah, is there, is there like any training...(inaudible)RC: Oh, yeah (nods head)

RC: Yeah. This goes way back to my drama school days in actual fact, ahhh, the whole notion of Rumplestiltskin comes from; I did a lot of mask work at drama school, (hang gestures mask to his face) and when you use masks, mask work is very, takes you somewhere else; in your head, because you’re not seeing any of your face, you’re only seeing that. (makes circle around his eye) So that combined with ah, Italian farce, Commedia dell’arte. Commedia dell’arte with mask work is very grand. I thought well, that’s where I wanna to go. And I needed another element in there to undercut that slightly. It’s my 6 year old son, because he’s always walking around (changes to a high pitched voice “making this funny little voice”. I heard him one day and I went, (points down as if to him) that’s Rumplestiltskin. ‘Cause he’s like a child, you know. Uh hum. Nods head affirmatively.

I: Ah, he’s an evil child though, he’s evil. Do you enjoy that?

RC: Is he? Is he? (looks at interviewer mischievously) I: that’s debatable... RC: Is he? Hahaha. I: You and Regina are kind of tied right now.

RC: Oh, she’s a, she’s a (softly) *****! Haha. Haha. I think that uh, again you have to go back to the origins of where they came from. Rump, Rumple didn’t start off evil. Neither did the Evil Queen. Circumstances changed them. So maybe we’ll go back to those moments more and more and try and get the heart of these characters. I don’t think they’re 100% good or evil. (Nods head affirmatively)

I: ...in the last episode, there was a game changer, we saw Belle, I don’t know what her name is, (RC: Aye) ...how is that going to effect...

RC: I don’t know, I don’t know, but I tell you what, I’ve been absolutely blown away by the response in that episode. It’s been, there’s fan sites and stuff, and they are full of Skin Deep, Beauty and the Beast, Belle, Belle. It’s incredible, incredible, to read all this stuff. They want that. I think the writers certainly gonna put that back in again, and I’m sure we’ll see Gold. I think we’ll see Gold and Belle. Rather than Rumple and Belle.

I: We’ll stay tuned.

RC: ... Pleasure.
                                Oh thank you, it is really very kind to have written the interview and the link ^^

*hug*

It is very pleasant, before sleeping ^^
                                Good night and sweet dreams
                                Last edited by Duval; 14 March 2012, 07:01 PM.
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X