Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    My life has changed. Really. After reading the last nights tweets.

How could I live so long without knowing about speedos?

Gold speedos? Hmm, Something to think about?!

Btw, Nancy thanks for posting my question, even if it got lost between the other hundreds was too boring for an answer.
    Take it easy, Artemis, you don't want to hurt yourself thinking about speedos! I wonder if one can really get those in gold? Haha!

I think he's probably overwhelmed with the amount of tweets. It's probably the only way to manage it, to just set a time limit on how long he stays on, and once a week. Maybe he will get the tweeters trained to wait for the day. I can imagine him sighing when he looks at his account and sees thousands of tweets.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      Just wanted to drop by and say hello - don't think I will be around in the next days. Today is really a bad day

Shock after Valais coach crash leaves 28 dead
      Belgium and Switzerland are in shock after a coach crash on Tuesday night in Valais, southern Switzerland, left 28 people dead – 22 of them children.
      The dead and injured were among a Belgian school group returning home after a ski holiday. It is one of the worst accidents in Switzerland in 30 years.

Escaped patient kills one, injures seven in Basel
      A psychiatric patient, escaped from a clinic in Basel, stole a car and drove wildly through the city, killing one cyclist and injuring seven people on Tuesday evening.

and, my grandma died today
      So sorry to hear all this bad news, mi. I avoid the news around here because it's always something bad. Sorry to hear of your grandma's passing, I miss mine everyday.
      sigpic

Comment

Lots of rain here the past 2 days, raining still. I'm not complaining, but my mother's basement is flooding, so see you later!
        sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to drop by and say hello - don't think I will be around in the next days. Today is really a bad day

Belgium and Switzerland are in shock after a coach crash on Tuesday night in Valais, southern Switzerland, left 28 people dead – 22 of them children.
          The dead and injured were among a Belgian school group returning home after a ski holiday. It is one of the worst accidents in Switzerland in 30 years.

A psychiatric patient, escaped from a clinic in Basel, stole a car and drove wildly through the city, killing one cyclist and injuring seven people on Tuesday evening.

Oh it's awful, I'm really sorry for you
          *big hug*
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            Lots of rain here the past 2 days, raining still. I'm not complaining, but my mother's basement is flooding, so see you later!
            I hope the house does your mother will not have too many problems ><
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

HAPPY Birthday Teyla

Spoiler:
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I heard that in the news with the bus crash an the killing, horrible!

And I am so sorry you lost your gandma today! I know how that fell, I think my grandma was one of the family members I felt closest to. Tell me a bit about her if you like? *hug*

“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.”
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                  I hope the house does your mother will not have too many problems ><
                  Thanks, it turned out to not be too much trouble to fix. It was a plugged drain, and it was easy to clear it. I'm so glad, it didn't take long.
                  sigpic

Comment

“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.”

Nice sentiment, myhelix. I was very close to my grandmother, more so even than my mom, if that's possible. We were very alike. For my latest photo class assignment I am working on photos of her home and she and grandpa. The house they lived in for over 60 years has been renovated and is not the same, so I am working on photos of it now, the way it was. I find this a very fulfilling and healing thing to do. My grandma passed in 2007, at age 95, and lived a happy life, but still it is hard not to miss her.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                      Like maybe with Firefox mozilla?
                      I guess your computer has Safari, so you just need to download any free, and proofed browser from the net. Like firefox, or chrome, or whatever. In the moment I don't have problems with Safari, but I had, and used thereforea long time firefox, and couldn't complain.

Take it easy, Artemis, you don't want to hurt yourself thinking about speedos! I wonder if one can really get those in gold? Haha!

I think he's probably overwhelmed with the amount of tweets. It's probably the only way to manage it, to just set a time limit on how long he stays on, and once a week. Maybe he will get the tweeters trained to wait for the day. I can imagine him sighing when he looks at his account and sees thousands of tweets.
                      I won't do that. Thing is, I had no idea what the word means and need to do a bit of online research. I was just surprised, that's it. But, well, what can I say, I got some interesting pictures in my head in the moment I visualized it, can't controle my brain in this, fantasy is always ahead of my consciousness. Not a big story, though.

And yeah, of, course, I think the tweet(s) got lost among the hundreds other. Have seen sacredclay tweeted a similar question. I guess he has to decide within seconds which tweet needs as less time as possible to answer as much of them as possible.
                      sigpic

Comment

I guess your computer has Safari, so you just need to download any free, and proofed browser from the net. Like firefox, or chrome, or whatever. In the moment I don't have problems with Safari, but I had, and used thereforea long time firefox, and couldn't complain.

I won't do that. Thing is, I had no idea what the word means and need to do a bit of online research. I was just surprised, that's it. But, well, what can I say, I got some interesting pictures in my head in the moment I visualized it, can't controle my brain in this, fantasy is always ahead of my consciousness. Not a big story, though.

And yeah, of, course, I think the tweet(s) got lost among the hundreds other. Have seen sacredclay tweeted a similar question. I guess he has to decide within seconds which tweet needs as less time as possible to answer as much of them as possible.
                        I have both Safari and Firefox, most things work well on Firefox, but I have to use Safari for LiveJournal, can't figure out why FF won't recognize my password for LJ? Also I can't multi-quote here with FF, so if I do, you will know I'm on Safari!

Now you have learned the what Speedos are, you will never get them out of your head. A certain man with gold speedo will haunt you!
                        sigpic

Comment

That sucks. Have you tried with other peoples twitter account?
                          You're a Mac user, are you? Install a second browser on your computer, sometimes using another browser helps with little bugs.
                          The OUAT fan page has a transcript: http://www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                            The OUAT fan page has a transcript: http://www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk/
                            Oh, that it's good, thank you ^^
                            Some tweets are funny and cute
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I have both Safari and Firefox, most things work well on Firefox, but I have to use Safari for LiveJournal, can't figure out why FF won't recognize my password for LJ? Also I can't multi-quote here with FF, so if I do, you will know I'm on Safari!

Now you have learned the what Speedos are, you will never get them out of your head. A certain man with gold speedo will haunt you!
                              I use Safari.
                              You definitely don't want to see fat men in speedos with lots of gold chains. Really a bad way to burn your eyes out forever

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                                [SIZE=4]
                                already did! here http://rumpelgold.tumblr.com/
                                including, 'Time Around' fanart!!
                                ROFL!!!! That is an awesome tumblr too.
                                Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                                RhineGold, I DOUBLE-DARE you to write a story about that one with the kino or maybe just a video or tape recorder. I just KNOW you'll come up with an excellent story! Dare Ya! Dare Ya!!!!!!
                                Triple dare.

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                                HAPPY Birthday Teyla

Spoiler:
                                http://images.wikia.com/eragon/de/images/a/ac/Durza3.jpg
                                Duval, you are an evil, evil woman!

Sorry dear *hugs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X