Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
    He said he always does his best to feel what the character is feeling. He feels that it's very important. Read that on one of the earlier Twitter sessions. But he said he never forgets that he's portraying a character. Those weren't his exact words, but that's basically what he said.
    The mark of a fine actor, to understand your character and his emotions, but still not lose sight of the process.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
      Oh, to be a fly on that wall!
      Oh, you know that could have been a wonderfully tense discussion between E & G! I can see the look of displeasure on Gold's face now.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        Oh, you know that could have been a wonderfully tense discussion between E & G! I can see the look of displeasure on Gold's face now.
        So, Tell me about your childhood
        *GLARE*
        sigpic

Comment

So, Tell me about your childhood
          *GLARE*
          "Sorry, can't remember that far back." I think Archie is in for a workout!
          sigpic

Comment

"Sorry, can't remember that far back." I think Archie is in for a workout!
            Archie: So...um....lets focus on a particularly painful moment in your past.
            Mr. Gold: Tell you what, lets make a deal....and then I'll tell you.
            sigpic

Comment

Archie: So...um....lets focus on a particularly painful moment in your past.
              Mr. Gold: Tell you what, lets make a deal....and then I'll tell you.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm excited about the sessions with Archie.

I can't be the only one who pictures it going like Rush's Kino recording with Eli, lol (where he just stood there and stared at it until Eli turned it off).
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                  Some new photos from next week's Once Upon a Time:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34140[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]34141[/ATTACH]
                  Those are Gorgeous!!!! He is so beautiful!
                  sigpic

Comment

and then photoshop happened. Made by me. LOL
                    Mrs. Rush... That is hilarious! And he probably looked just like that!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Some new photos from next week's Once Upon a Time:
                      O_O *faints and falls to the floor*

Sorry to hear it's over, but glad to hear that you're a strong woman. It's good to listen to your inner voice, trust yourself.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday party, and hope you don't regret it the morning after!
                      I hope I won't have a hangover the nextg morning

I'm excited about the sessions with Archie.

I can't be the only one who pictures it going like Rush's Kino recording with Eli, lol (where he just stood there and stared at it until Eli turned it off).
                      That's so typical and so hilarious And Archie would be so desperate to get something out of him
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Teyla!

Happy birthday!

How feels life being of full/legal age?
                        sigpic

Comment

My life has changed. Really. After reading the last nights tweets.

How could I live so long without knowing about speedos?

Gold speedos? Hmm, Something to think about?!

Btw, Nancy thanks for posting my question, even if it got lost between the other hundreds was too boring for an answer.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                            "Really, really weird, but I was watching the twitter page and it's apparent that he was twittering, but I only saw three posts and that's it. No response to anything else. I kept refreshing the page but nothing else showed up. Tweeted to Mrs. TigerCat and she told me he just finished the session. Have to say I'm disappointed that it didn't show up on my computer. So if someone has the link to his transcript, I'd appreciate it very much."

Weird things happening on this forum tonight! My posts are vanishing into cyberspace.

I'll try again. We're going out of town tomorrow. If you don't get one by Monday, let me know and I'll do one for you. He was absolutely hilarious tonight and was on for almost two hours. Best. Session. Yet.
                            He was on for two hours???? I only saw four things tweeted and then nothing else. Even Mrs. TigerCat tried to send me a link to it and it still showed up the same. Hope I'm not blocked.

Comment

were you on his page? I noticed when he is responding to people it only shows up if you actually go into his twitter page and not on your own feed.
                              https://twitter.com/#!/robertcarlyle_
                              I was on his page. Refreshed it several times. And the link you've sent me is still showing me the same damn four tweets only. I'm so upset about it.

Comment

and then photoshop happened. Made by me. LOL
                                That is HILARIOUS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X