Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    Hey everyone

How are you all? Sorry, I haven't had the time to come here And it was quite difficult to catch up - so many posts, I thought there'd be no end

my favorite shows are: Stargate Universe, Once Upon A Time, Terra Nova, Charmed, CSI:NY, Beverly Hills 90210, Band of Brothers, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Stargate Atlantis, Buffy, Moonlight...I think that's all, but I'm sure I forgot some.

I won't be here next week from Wednesday until Sunday. Wednesday is my birthday, Thursday I have afternoon lessons at school, Friday is the 18th birthday party of a friend and Saturday is mine And Sunday is cleaning day
    Sounds like a busy week, hope you have a good time with your birthday and all.
    sigpic

Comment

SGU deleted scenes. Delicious, delicious content.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
        SGU deleted scenes. Delicious, delicious content.[
        Ooh, nice! Thanks for posting this!
        sigpic

Comment

SGU deleted scenes. Delicious, delicious content.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVRIPUCmR2s
          Oh thank you, is great ^^
          mental green for you
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

In fact, and finally needs that I dare to ask to go to you not to eat me lol
            I want that one of you, writes the dialogues, it Would be kind and I thank beforehand
            ( Muaaaa, do not like asking for things, in fear of disturbing ><)
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
              In fact, and finally needs that I dare to ask to go to you not to eat me lol
              I want that one of you, writes the dialogues, it Would be kind and I thank beforehand
              ( Muaaaa, do not like asking for things, in fear of disturbing ><)
              1st scene - Rush at homeworld:
              Spoiler:

Lackie - General O'Neal- we apparently have a connection in the lab. Dr. Rush would like to see you
              Rush - General O'neal, I am reporting to you from on board an ancient spaceship somewhere far beyond our known universe
              P'Neal - Just slow down, back up. Who's with you
              Rush - several dozen, I'm not sure. but the point is, I did it. I successfully made the connection to the 9th chevron address.
              O'neal: You were supposed to be evacuating non combat personal. TO EARTH.
              Rush: Co. Young gave that order, yes, I overrode that decision.
              O'neal: Did ya know?
              Rush: If you would let me explain....sir, dialing earth was not an option. The core of the planet p4x351 had become unstable. and if the resulting blast has transferred through the wormhole to earth, the results would of been catastrophic.
              O'Neal: So, let me get this straight....instead of dialing up any one of number of other planets in our galaxy. you took a bunch of unqualified people half way across the universe?!
              Rush: I took, what I thought, was our last chase to dial the 9th and final chevron. I was successful, at that point the gate could not be shut down again.
              O'Neal: Oh My God. Rush, get those people home.

2nd scene - control room, Rush and Eli

Spoiler:

Eli: Who is this Lucian Alliance anyways?
              Rush: Where did That come from?
              Eli: Just want to know who to blame for this
              Rush: They are human coalition. Made up from various milky way planets. formed in the power vacuum left behind when the goa'uld were defeated. they are criminals mostly, street gang with star ships.
              Eli: How did they find out about Icarus? Wasn't that supposed to be, like, double secret?
              Rush: I suspect there was a leak somewhere, someone working on the inside. The legend surrounding the 9th chevron has been floating around our galaxy for sometime now. We found that it meant various things to different cultures. some said it was a key to the universe itself, once unlocked you would gain untold power. Now if the Lucian alliance knew that we had discovered the address and the means to dial they would want it.
              Eli: this ship? source of untold power?
              Rush: No, no, literally its more to do with what its doing. the information its capable of gathering.
              Eli: if you know how to use it
              Rush: yeah
              Eli: that's what you after, isn't it. Thats why you risked everything to get here. you think this ship is going to make you all powerful or something crazy like that.
              Rush: Eli....if I could find a way to send all these people home, safely and then return with a properly skilled team why wouldn't I want to do that. Now turn that thing off.
              Eli: you saw that?

Moar!:

New scene - Rush runs into Eli and science team:
              Spoiler:

Rush: Any progress?
              Lisa: Lucky for us the life support system activated automatically when we dialed the ship, likely emergency reserves. but only in certain sections, the reserve is gone.

Brody: life support has been breaking down in sections ever since, resetting it does not help
              Rush: I asked if there was any progress?...

Lisa:unless something changes, according to my readings we only have about 6 to 8 hours of breathable air lift.

Rush: ok, does anyone have any good news?
              Eli: I think I figured out the menu system!
              Rush: try to find a schematic, or map
              Eli:yah, google spaceship
              *rush walks away*
              hey, hey, i don't suppose you have any food in that pack, I am starving
              Rush: NO! keep working.
              Eli: well, where are you going?
              Rush: To find a bathroom
              Eli: Yeah, that would be good too.
              Last edited by Mrs. Rush; 11 March 2012, 03:27 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

1st scene - Rush at homeworld:
                Spoiler:

Lackie - General O'Neal- we apparently have a connection in the lab. Dr. Rush would like to see you
                Rush - General O'neal, I am reporting to you from on board an ancient spaceship somewhere far beyond our known universe
                P'Neal - Just slow down, back up. Who's with you
                Rush - several dozen, I'm not sure. but the point is, I did it. I successfully made the connection to the 9th chevron address.
                O'neal: You were supposed to be evacuating non combat personal. TO EARTH.
                Rush: Co. Young gave that order, yes, I overrode that decision.
                O'neal: Did ya know?
                Rush: If you would let me explain....sir, dialing earth was not an option. The core of the planet p4x351 had become unstable. and if the resulting blast has transferred through the wormhole to earth, the results would of been catastrophic.
                O'Neal: So, let me get this straight....instead of dialing up any one of number of other planets in our galaxy. you took a bunch of unqualified people half way across the universe?!
                Rush: I took, what I thought, was our last chase to dial the 9th and final chevron. I was successful, at that point the gate could not be shut down again.
                O'Neal: Oh My God. Rush, get those people home.

2nd scene - control room, Rush and Eli

Spoiler:

Eli: Who is this Lucian Alliance anyways?
                Rush: Where did That come from?
                Eli: Just want to know who to blame for this
                Rush: They are human coalition. Made up from various milky way planets. formed in the power vacuum left behind when the goa'uld were defeated. they are criminals mostly, street gang with star ships.
                Eli: How did they find out about Icarus? Wasn't that supposed to be, like, double secret?
                Rush: I suspect there was a leak somewhere, someone working on the inside. The legend surrounding the 9th chevron has been floating around our galaxy for sometime now. We found that it meant various things to different cultures. some said it was a key to the universe itself, once unlocked you would gain untold power. Now if the Lucian alliance knew that we had discovered the address and the means to dial they would want it.
                Eli: this ship? source of untold power?
                Rush: No, no, literally its more to do with what its doing. the information its capable of gathering.
                Eli: if you know how to use it
                Rush: yeah
                Eli: that's what you after, isn't it. Thats why you risked everything to get here. you think this ship is going to make you all powerful or something crazy like that.
                Rush: Eli....if I could find a way to send all these people home, safely and then return with a properly skilled team why wouldn't I want to do that. Now turn that thing off.
                Eli: you saw that?

Oh, thank you, thank you ^^
                I understand better now !!

*hug*
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                  Oh, thank you, thank you ^^
                  I understand better now !!

*hug*

It makes rush seem WAY cuter, I am sure that's why they got removed. Hes too adorable.
                  sigpic

Comment

It makes rush seem WAY cuter, I am sure that's why they got removed. Hes too adorable.

You are right, and They did not want that too many people finds him cute from the first episode ^^
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

This site just got a lovely plug from the Facebook OUAT group and I was quick to let everyone know how wonderful it is here. I hope more people check it out.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                        This site just got a lovely plug from the Facebook OUAT group and I was quick to let everyone know how wonderful it is here. I hope more people check it out.
                        Oh, it would be great ^^
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post

MMM. I did not see that, thought I was a member of that group. Maybe not
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X