Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
    He's usually pretty tan, considering (I guess he spends time outside, but it may be a fake tan? Hard to imagine RC spraying on some orange, though...) I'm pale as a ghost (my skin's sensitive to sunlight~ I have IGH so the sun damages the crap out of my skin) so it was weird to see him looking so pale. I wonder if he did it for a reason or if he was just too busy to do much outdoors? I just thought it was odd, considering how hale he usually looks - it makes him look very different. (He certainly looks cuddlier when he's less tan, but maybe that's just me?)
    Could have been Photoshoped, too. Sometimes if I get a photo of him or Mr. Gold that looks too pale I'll add some saturation.
    sigpic

Comment

Weekend plans done, a friend had to cancel!

The good news, more forum time.

sigpic

Comment

*waves to myhelix*

How you're doing?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          *waves to myhelix*

How you're doing?
          *waves back*

A bit cranky because my plans busted, but altogether not to bad at all. And how are you?
          I think I´ll watch the "WOK WM" today.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            *waves back*

A bit cranky because my plans busted, but altogether not to bad at all. And how are you?
            I think I´ll watch the "WOK WM" today.
            I'm ok, I'll watch some Stargate, didn't have time during the week so I have a bit to catch up.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm ok, I'll watch some Stargate, didn't have time during the week so I have a bit to catch up.
              Sounds like fun, may I beam over!
              sigpic

Comment

Sounds like fun, may I beam over!
                Yeah, no problem, I'll put a second chair in front of the computer
                sigpic

Comment

I am curious to know which "old" shows the thread members are watching or favourites?

I always loved: Third Watch (great show, they never showed season 3-6 in Germany! )Star Trek, Monk, Columbo, Frasier, BSG, LOST, Chicago Hope, Picket Fences, Boston Legal, Duck Tales, Lady Oscar, Life (just 2 Seasons)
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, no problem, I'll put a second chair in front of the computer
                    On my way. What episodes are you watching right now?
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

On my way. What episodes are you watching right now?
                          S8 Ep6 Avatar
                          But I haven't watched 'Window Of Opportunity' for some time now, could do it later this evening
                          sigpic

Comment

I think you live in my neighbouring country, but you seem to have a complete different timezone over there.
                            Hahaha lol, it is cute, muaaaaa, I tend to sleep very very late, often the summer, I look at the dawn before sleeping, it is beautiful. Well, I am less reasonable than you ^^
                            Huu, I feel dizzy one can, I drank some wine, good wine, I want to redo the grape harvests, I could help Jeri in his vineyards x)
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I am curious to know which "old" shows the thread members are watching or favourites?

I always loved: Third Watch (great show, they never showed season 3-6 in Germany! )Star Trek, Monk, Columbo, Frasier, BSG, LOST, Chicago Hope, Picket Fences, Boston Legal, Duck Tales, Lady Oscar, Life (just 2 Seasons)
                              Farscape, BSG, Star Trek (all series), Lexx, 24 trying to think of others...
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X