X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      Oh, I understands, it is sad whether it is like that then, otherwise, me would be registered on me there, I so liked Harry Potter.

In any case, thank you ^^
      Me, too. Maybe they will improve the site for the official version? But the graphics are worth a look.
      sigpic

Comment

*puppy dog* eyes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
          Just the trailer, how was it?
          We enjoyed it very much, it was something different to all the Hollywood stuff.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Me, too. Maybe they will improve the site for the official version? But the graphics are worth a look.
              I would go to see just, then ^^
              Harry Potter also misses me
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Too too cute ><
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  We enjoyed it very much, it was something different to all the Hollywood stuff.
                  Hollywood gets kind of boring these days, they keep repeating themselves with old themes and sequels, prequels, remakes, 3D versions, pimped up versions..... it´s kind of ridiculous!

The French movie "Intouchables" was like a breath of fresh air.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                    I would go to see just, then ^^
                    Harry Potter also misses me
                    I also miss HP. Who are your favourite Potter characters?
                    Mine are: Snape, The Trio (of course), Molly, Dumbledore, Harry, Lucius (at least in the movies), Lupin, Hagrid.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The French movie "Intouchables" was like a breath of fresh air.
                        I've been told that it is really good. Need to go watch it.

I've seen Tinker, Tailer, Soldier, Spy lately. It's a spy movie, but it is not a Hollywood one, it's British and it is based on a novel by John Le Carré. The pace is really slow, but I liked it. And Benedict Cumberbatch is in it

no idea if California solo will be shown here in the cinemas, any idea if anywhere it is already in theaters?
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            I've been told that it is really good. Need to go watch it.

I've seen Tinker, Tailer, Soldier, Spy lately. It's a spy movie, but it is not a Hollywood one, it's British and it is based on a novel by John Le Carré. The pace is really slow, but I liked it. And Benedict Cumber batch is in it

no idea if California solo will be shown here in the cinemas, any idea if anywhere it is already in theaters?
                            I film I´ll definitely watch, too. And with a cast from Gary Oldman, Colin Firth to Cumberbatch you can´t make anything wrong.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I also miss HP. Who are your favourite Potter characters?
                                Mine are: Snape, The Trio (of course), Molly, Dumbledore, Harry, Lucius (at least in the movies), Lupin, Hagrid.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/475...0722h27m46.png
                                I liked Lupin, Sirius, Rogue, Haggrid and Neville ^^
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X