Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    And another one with Robert Carlyle:

[video=youtube;wT0jfait5Vk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT0jfait5Vk&feature
    Thanks for the videos! You are dedicated staying up to watch. It was the middle of the day here, I couldn't watch because I had to get more pruning done, we are pushing to get done, still a couple more weeks. (as I sit here procrastinating on my computer!)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
      What is the website? I'd love to take a look at it. My friend in Liverpool does beautiful paper dolls but only if the subject interests her. She hasn't since OUAT yet.
      Oh, I forgot to post the website here>> http://euticphicl.deviantart.com/gallery/
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        I'm envy josh dallas now!! but they both cute

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        One of my goats died on Friday. It happens. But I'm helping with my neighbors new kids and they always bring a smile.
        sorry to hear that *hug*

this might cheer up

Rumplestiltskin! << right?

sorry for re-post this pic
        Last edited by BamBoo; 05 March 2012, 08:41 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

I know what happened now. All those tears over reading FOD did it. The moisture sunk into the modem and fried it! I told you to keep a towel handy! Always have your towel handy! You can't go anywhere in the Universe without your towel!
          Dammit, if you've told me once, you've told me a thousand times! I simply do not listen very well. I ought to be whumped by the Colonel for that. Yeah, I really OUGHT to be whumped! I think.....oh, never mind!!!! Don't even go there!!!!!!

Comment

OMG, Yes! I have to say he is one of the very few actors that I truly love as a person as well as his acting ability. I admire many actors, but seldom does their real personality grab me as this man has.
            Exactly. The more I get to know him, especially on Twitter, the more l like him.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
              Oh, I forgot to post the website here>> http://euticphicl.deviantart.com/gallery/
              Yikes! That's good stuff. Thanks so much for posting this.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                Dammit, if you've told me once, you've told me a thousand times! I simply do not listen very well. I ought to be whumped by the Colonel for that. Yeah, I really OUGHT to be whumped! I think.....oh, never mind!!!! Don't even go there!!!!!!
                Whumped! Whumped! I think I might have to do a picspam on that subject, have to ponder that.
                sigpic

Comment

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/Once%20Upon%20A%20Time/6954138127_b34d2881d2_z.jpg
                  nice pics, thanks
                  If I had a chance to go to the event like this, I wouldn't make it through the event.
                  just *faint* all the time

They say Mr. Gold is
                  Spoiler:
                  going to have some therapy
                  I think maybe he needs some!

Spoiler:
                  could it be a chance for him to meet Belle?

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                  Sitting in front of my computer trying to keep my eyes open, but at least I got the chance to watch the life event yesterday (in the night when I should've been sleeping).

Have seen CWR's last chapter yesterday evening, but couldn't bring myself to read it...

For those who'd love to have a look on the life show yesterday, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osz9gYccX7Q&feature
                  the whole event *big hug*
                  sigpic

Comment

Whumped! Whumped! I think I might have to do a picspam on that subject, have to ponder that.
                    Of course you do!! And I'll bet I know who's gonna get whumped!

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                      Oh, my... I love watching him talk. One-on-one, he's so animated and always so politely interested in the interviewer, it's adorable. I've said on Youtube before that I could watch him fidget all day, and it's true. I love how his face lights up when he talks about his children. He's such a magnificent man.

Here's some more pics, fresh off the presses:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]34028[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]34029[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]34030[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]34031[/ATTACH]

God, his hands. I think he has the most attractive hands I've ever seen. Is that weird?

Not at all

mental green for pics
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                        I am......seriously do not open spoiler tags unless you want to be really spoiled!
                        Spoiler:
                        careening against the walls in total complete utter happiness! Our homeboy done come back! And the way it ended, the way Everett left the note for Eli, "we're not separate beings", OMG!!! I am so frakking happy!!!!!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        so, it's not that sad. *sigh* I'm going to read it soon. just afraid it might sad, it already broke my heart in the last chapter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                          Yikes! That's good stuff. Thanks so much for posting this.

you're welcome, enjoy!
                          really hope that she would draw ouat, too.
                          wee Mr Gold and wee Rumpy and maybe every characters
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            so, it's not that sad. *sigh* I'm going to read it soon. just afraid it might sad, it already broke my heart in the last chapter

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/..._001011386.jpg
                            No, you should like the ending, it's a happy ending as promised.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm envy josh dallas now!! but they both cute

sorry to hear that *hug*
                              this might cheer up

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...eyfest2012.jpg

Rumplestiltskin! << right?

sorry for re-post this pic
                              I'm cheered up with that photo! I think Bobby is having so much fun with Rumple, it's like play time for adults! I bet he'd say it's an excuse to be 6 again, like he says he bases a lot of Rumple on his little boy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Robert, why do you tuck your shirt into jeans?
                                Did you guys notice that he always wears this kind of belts?

The final chapter of Force Over Distance is up!
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6981202/..._over_Distance
                                So sad But it has a happy ending and that's a good thing

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                                Oh, it is the good thing that you have laughter and to discuss, will see again you?? Maybe, one day when I would have a car, could I come to visit Germany and to drink a coffee with you, myhelix, Teyla and warumonochan ^^
                                And then we would watch one hell of Bobby movies

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                Good GOD!!!!! Is there a video for this???????????????????? O_O

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                                Oh, of the beard, I love when he has of the beard, It missed me ^^
                                He to think has us and thus to decide to let her push away
                                Attractive photos, thank you Artemis-Neith
                                The beard is finally coming back So reminds me of Rush *sighs*

They say Mr. Gold is
                                Spoiler:
                                going to have some therapy
                                I think maybe he needs some!
                                He needs his club of fangirls, dearies!! He needs us!!!!

Oh, my... I love watching him talk. One-on-one, he's so animated and always so politely interested in the interviewer, it's adorable. I've said on Youtube before that I could watch him fidget all day, and it's true. I love how his face lights up when he talks about his children. He's such a magnificent man.

Here's some more pics, fresh off the presses:

God, his hands. I think he has the most attractive hands I've ever seen. Is that weird?
                                No, not at all, dearie. He has beautiful hands! And such a great voice!! He is so perfect!!

I'm cheered up with that photo! I think Bobby is having so much fun with Rumple, it's like play time for adults! I bet he'd say it's an excuse to be 6 again, like he says he bases a lot of Rumple on his little boy.
                                Just the way he talks as Rumple
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X