sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

wah i can´t post pix from my pc anymore. noooo... -.-

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            1 picture but 3 times Rush Great!
            rush is the best i love him his beard and the glasses and the hair. ^^

Comment

why can't you post anymore?
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

maybe to much from my pc must use photobucket.

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]33981[/ATTACH]
                  That's beautiful!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                    After Rush disarmed the bomb on Park's back, he simply forgot about them and it's assumed it's lost on that world. It's not something people look for when you're dealing with a situation with a dangerous guy like Simeon. I'd have thought that Young might've lent his to Rush at times. Or maybe Rush had the others on the science team do the works that requires too much seeing.
                    OMG, YES~ Now I am going to write that into one of my stories at one point - Young loaning Rush his reading glasses - them passing them back and forth...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                      When someone has a moment, would anyone be willing to privately walk me through posting photos? I have a Photobucket account. I am under the impression we can't just download them through our own files?

Thanks for any help. I doubt I have any photos that the rest of you don't already have, but I do a lot of screen captures through Photoshop I can share.
                      To post something to Photobucket:
                      1 - Go to photobucket.com and log in
                      2 - Click the green "Upload" button in the top banner
                      3 - Click the green "Select photos and videos" button in the middle of the page
                      4 - When the window opens, navagate to whereever you keep your folders (I put what I'm about to upload on my desktop so I don't have to go looking for it).
                      5 - Click the image you want to upload
                      6 - Click the open button in that window
                      7 - It'll upload it (and make you watch a noisy ad)
                      8 - Click "view album" when it's done
                      9 - Highlight the picture and select "direct link" (your computer should copy it automatically)
                      10 - On your GW post window, click the picture of the tree in the middle row of options above the post (where it says "insert image" if you hover over it)
                      11 - Click "from URL" and paste - it should put what you copied from Photobucket there and you can post!

It'll look like this:
                      tumblr_m023o8SbV21qifyoq.jpg

You can also upload straight from your computer by clicking the little tree picture and then using the menu under "from computer" to search for the image on your computer. That will look like this:

tumblr_lz7na4hLsX1qe8f5io2_1280.jpg

(And you can probably guess what - or rather, who - my next OUaT fic will be about, lol)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]33981[/ATTACH]
                        Oh, this is breaking my heart. He looked so pitiful there all alone on the Gateroom floor. Juxtaposed with how everyone had come to stand beside him just moments before... That part is like the saddest part of the whole show.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                          To post something to Photobucket:
                          1 - Go to photobucket.com and log in
                          2 - Click the green "Upload" button in the top banner
                          3 - Click the green "Select photos and videos" button in the middle of the page
                          4 - When the window opens, navagate to whereever you keep your folders (I put what I'm about to upload on my desktop so I don't have to go looking for it).
                          5 - Click the image you want to upload
                          6 - Click the open button in that window
                          7 - It'll upload it (and make you watch a noisy ad)
                          8 - Click "view album" when it's done
                          9 - Highlight the picture and select "direct link" (your computer should copy it automatically)
                          10 - On your GW post window, click the picture of the tree in the middle row of options above the post (where it says "insert image" if you hover over it)
                          11 - Click "from URL" and paste - it should put what you copied from Photobucket there and you can post!

It'll look like this:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]33983[/ATTACH]

You can also upload straight from your computer by clicking the little tree picture and then using the menu under "from computer" to search for the image on your computer. That will look like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33984[/ATTACH]

(And you can probably guess what - or rather, who - my next OUaT fic will be about, lol)
                          Just so I know, on which page will I find that little green tree? Thanks for your help!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just so I know, on which page will I find that little green tree? Thanks for your help!!!
                            When you click "reply" on the thread here or "reply with quote" - if you're on the same page and the little box shows up at the bottom, the tree-in-the-picture frame is the third button from the right. If you get taken to a new page to see the box you write your comment in, the tree will be third from the right in the second row of little buttons.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, I see it. Great Goddess, that's small!
                              sigpic

Comment

This jacket looks familiar...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxZItXC_xy4

Davy Jones RIP
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X