Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egle, if we have to wait until
    Spoiler:
    the finale for a shower scene, I'll stomp my feet and shake my fists vigorously!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Let me guess.

Divided:
      Spoiler:
      The Rush vs. Young debate? Haven't visited the thread myself, but if there's some heated arguments going on, then no thank you. Just one thing - tonight I turned my back on Young and fully support the civilians.
      Spoiler:
      Yes, me too. It felt quite familiar the struggle to get power. I can't wait to see if there is another coup

Hopefully I'm not asking too much. Just to keep it clear what's the talk between tags about. Like -

"Divided"
      Spoiler:
      There was some extreme Rush whump!

"Faith"
      Spoiler:
      Whatever happens there.

Spoilers about what's to come
      Spoiler:
      Rush will get a shower scene in the S1 finale.
      Spoiler:
      Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      Spoiler:
      the finale for a shower scene, I'll stomp my feet and shake my fists vigorously!
      Same here Lahela
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        Spoiler:
        Just had an idea for the series finale. Say, they all get home. Lots of happy reunions and hugs. The very last scene we have is Rush at home, taking a shower.
        sigpic

Comment

Just had an idea for the series finale. Say, they all get home. Lots of happy reunions and hugs. The very last scene we have is Rush at home, taking a shower.
          That sounds great only if we get a Rush shower scene before that
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            That sounds great only if we get a Rush shower scene before that
            Get a series finale shower scene before the series finale? Ooookay.
            sigpic

Comment

Yep
              sigpic

Comment

Divided caps:
                Spoiler:

*clicky*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitsmush View Post
                  Bit late to the game I know but I didn't love the idea of SGU until I saw RC's name on the list! Same thing with 24 redemption :> Oh and is it just me or does anyone else see Chloe/Rush looming with Scott's wee jealous look ect. Just, there...there...isnt a thread for that relationship. OMG, a fandom I like that no one has done yet (gets writing fic)...
                  There's a couple of suggestive fics at Live Journal. Have a look at sg_universe_fic or sgufic. My two Chloe-Rush fics Pariahs and Accursed are not ship fics.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    He was missing for only half an episode.
                    Spoiler:
                    Half an episode too long!

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Half an episode too long!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I may not thunk him. But I can at least share some pictures of the man.
                        I've found all of these off of google image search, so if they're repeats, I do apologize.

Typical 'Rush smile'

O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Thanks for sharing Tiger!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Love that picture of Carlyle with Ming-Na - they look great together (and not at all scheming!).
                            sigpic
                            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

So wish i was her*mumbles*

Signature made by Mala50

Comment

Somewhere I saw a picture of Ming-Na and Carlyle at some press event - they were sacked out on a couch, and Carlyle was resting his head on her lap. I was a tiny bit envious, I will admit.
                                sigpic
                                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Working...
                                X