Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
    Does anyone have any full body shots of Rumple standing up? I think I'm going to try and go for the outfit in the promo shot where he's reaching out to the camera. It looks like it might be the easiest for a first try.
    Sounds like a lot of fun! thats the outfit I want to make for me too, but probably not with such nice fabric. I suggest going here http://www.homeofthenutty.com/scifi/...dex.php?cat=17 they might have some good caps for you use
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
      Sounds like a lot of fun! thats the outfit I want to make for me too, but probably not with such nice fabric. I suggest going here http://www.homeofthenutty.com/scifi/...dex.php?cat=17 they might have some good caps for you use
      Thank you so much! I'll definitely do that.
      sigpic

Comment

So, first off, just finished Force over Distance. Let’s talk, ladies.

Spoiler:

HOLY. CRAP. I can’t wait for chapter 50!!!!! In a way, I am glad that I got into this late, as I did with SGU, I would hate to have to wait for new content. Hurray for binge watching and reading

Anyone have any theory's what's going on with Young and what happened to Nick? The story of those two together was just too sweet and cute it almost broke my heart.

sigpic

Comment

So what is this I hear about someone finding an episode that didn't make it to the DVD?
          Um, I have it. PM me if you're interested

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
          Just popping in to say that Peter Kelamis does a brilliant impersonation of Robert Carlyle!!...got back from a fantastic Chevron 7.8 where Peter was a guest...he is an absolute hoot...only wish videoing had been allowed and you could all have shared in a great "voice off" between him as Robert and Garry Chalk as Sean Connery stuck on the Destiny together!!..

Deeds xx
          So jealous!

I hope somebody filmed that anyways

I've had many years of holistic healing training. Got my Doctor of Divinity degree in January of 2011. I've always been the one that people come to when in need so I took that to the next levels. I'm a certified spiritual life coach. I love it and I'm here for all of you. I had to go deep within in my training to be able to sincerely and honestly forgive everyone who ever hurt me and ask forgiveness - in my case since I don't know where anyone is anymore so I had to throw it out to the universe - to those who I have hurt. I'm so much better off for it but I also know that sometimes it takes time.
          That's so cool. I like holistic medicine more than traditional medicine

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg690/scaled.php?server=690&filename=vlcsnap2011090517h37m22.png&res=medium
          Is that Gillian Anderson?!? I need to get around to watching that movie

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
          One day I'll make a massive post for my LJ... I love making icons and screencaps... Added you back on there!

@Duval - ARGH, I NEED TO SEE ZIG-ZAG-LOVE. All of the caps of it look so adorable!
          I also plan to make a massive post (it may never happen), yay for adding me back
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hi yessika! Hope you're well and getting things done. So I saw this on RC's twitter:

@robertcarlyle_ Will you watch the oscars today?

@whereismallu Only if my eyes are taped open?

My sentiments exactly! No wonder I love that guy!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
              My only (well, for most part) reason for being on Twitter is because of RC. But that and other sites are for to repost awesome fan fiction stories as well as the Ferreira Fest club. But here at GW, it's mostly because of you guys. Except Jeri33. That girl is looking for a fight with me.
              Hey, I'm Jeri! You must be talking about my sister on LJ, you love me, don't you? She puts me up to these things, you know. Jeri33 is in charge of all those brothers and cousins of Rush who have been picking on Young these days. It wasn't me.
              Muwahahahaha!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                Hi yessika! Hope you're well and getting things done. So I saw this on RC's twitter:

@robertcarlyle_ Will you watch the oscars today?

@whereismallu Only if my eyes are taped open?

My sentiments exactly! No wonder I love that guy!
                Where did you see that on his twitter? Sometimes I feel like I am missing posts... :/
                sigpic

Comment

It's about the 7th tweet down
                  http://www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk/a...ion-2-26-2-12-
                  sigpic

Comment

Funny, not sure how I missed all that. Must of been reading :/
                    Anyways, he said he would be back tomorrow? Also, super cute the nicknames Josh and him have for each other.
                    sigpic

Comment

This is great!

Someone ought to tweet this to Bobby!
                      sigpic

Comment

This is great!
                        ZB2mtC2SFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZB2mtC2SFM
                        Someone ought to tweet this to Bobby!
                        This is hilarious~! Is it bad that I just thought I need to make more friends here so I can give you -real- green? *mental green* Awesome.
                        sigpic

Comment

I would green you for your cool new sig, but "I must spread it around" too.
                          sigpic

Comment

I would green you for your cool new sig, but "I must spread it around" too.
                            We're just keeping all the love here, with our RC <3, No need to "spread it" LOL.

Thank you, Jeri, by the way
                            sigpic

Comment

Urg, So I guess there is a video for that Johnny Walker interview they did with RC? I can't seem to get to it (JW's website seems broken for me) but apparently you can download the interview and there may, or may not be a video for it.

http://www.johnniewalker.com/AgeGateway.aspx
                              I can't get past the age gateway, and believe me, I'm old. So hopefully one of you can find it and check it out Let me know how it goes!
                              sigpic

Comment

Try this link here: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz...6908-22230071/

I believe this is the interview you're talking about? (The Johnnie Walker "Walking With Great Men" interview?) It doesn't have a video, but it has a somewhat accurate transcript for people who can't listen or (like my husband lol) who can't understand him talking in his normal accent.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X