Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
    It's a wonderful passion. At one point I felt like my camera was surgically attached!
    I know that feeling! I have a bunch of great film cameras and so I bought a good scanner so I can continue using my old standbys, but since getting a digital SLR, haven't used the oldies since. I feel guilty, I'm sure they miss me.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi girls, great to see so many people here around!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        You're not off Probie status yet. Don't worry, just keep posting and you will be soon. I think as soon as you are off, your sig should show up.

Try using the "reply with quote" because sometimes it is confusing to know who you are replying to if you haven't quoted. If the thread gets busy, it can be a problem figuring out who's saying what to whom.

Also the "+ in the right hand corner lets you multi-quote, you just click that icon on the posts you would like to quote and then also click "reply with quote" on the last post, and you will get all quotes together. You can use the "Go Advanced" button to preview your posts and fix it and such before posting. (I almost never multi-quote because I prefer Firefox, and it won't let me use it. I can with Safari but don't like shifting around. Someday maybe I'll figure out what the problem is.)

But since you need more posts o be off Probie, I'd wait before using the multi-quote.
        Thanks so much, Jeri. Robert's definitely worth learning new things and meeting new friends...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Hi Cairi hope you've had a nice day.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Cairi!!!!! *jumps at her and gives her a big hug* How are you, dearie?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              Hello Cairi, You are well? I hope ^^
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Thanks so much, Jeri. Robert's definitely worth learning new things and meeting new friends...
                Oh yes, you were right to join us ^^
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                  DO ITTTTTT! And then I will be the one harassing you, lol
                  Like you're not already?

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                    Like you're not already?
                    I can harass you also, like that we shall be two
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                      Yes! He just has such huge, soulful eyes. They just make me melt... He just opens them so wide and it makes him look so amazing... (I have grey eyes and my husband has blue/green eyes, but I LOVE brown eyes so much...) I would make a fool of myself if I ever met RC because I would just be staring at him and trying to touch his hair, lol
                      I'd be touching a hell of lot more than his hair, but hey, we don't need to me to get started on that subject, do we?

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                        I'm sure his hair is softer than soft
                        Let me check! (Ruffles RC's hair). Yup, very soft!

Comment

Thanks. I figured as much. I just made my sig, too, but although it was accepted, it's not showing up. Do I have to wait for that one as well? Sorry... I don't know much about forums yet.
                          You're still on probie status. About another 30 posts and you should be able to do that. I'm not good at figuring out the sig thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                            I can harass you also, like that we shall be two
                            Oh, bring it on, little girl!!! I've got the Colonel in my corner to help whump both of you!

Comment

Czarina, can you post the picture of the artwork that CWR gave a shout out for from Tumblr? I can't seem to access it unless I'm a member and I've got enough already on my plate without having to join yet another account. Love and kisses!

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                                Oh, bring it on, little girl!!! I've got the Colonel in my corner to help whump both of you!
                                Haha, the colonel does not frighten me ><
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X