X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    30'000 posts in 1500 pages

Bobby would be proud - someone should tweet him this information
    I could tweet him, but I'd add a pic of a Starbuck coffee too.

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      Spoiler:

For Teyla, She so loves him ^^
      Thank you, dearie

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      How could you, both!
      How could we not

why did I need to open the spoiler tags?
      You're lucky girl. I haven't had time to make the screen caps yet and I don't know if I can do them today or tomorrow!

wait, that guy, the second one, he was in Mission Impossible and will be in the Avengers!!!!!!! and I saw him in 28 weeks and did not recognize him!!!???
      Jeremy Renner? Yeah, he will play Hawkeye in the Avengers. He's a great actor!
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats to the Milestone!!! You girls did a great job!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

God, I'm so tired I drank a little bit too much, yesterday (maybe it was because I knew you guys would reach the next milestone )
          I met a guy at the party yesterday and he's really cute. He even has a little scar above his right eye like Bobby (I couldn't stop thinking about this). He wouldn't let me go home that night Everytime I tried he followed me and dragged me back
          sigpic

Comment

OMG, this post moves so fast! I can barely keep up!

I have saved about 300 pics from this thread, lol.

He's far too beautiful. I really just can't. I keep making icons and things of him and I don't know what to do with them all, lol.
            sigpic

Comment

30'000 posts in 1500 pages

Bobby would be proud - someone should tweet him this information
              If someone tweets this to himand he willtake alook.than he maybe post because he will the next milestone.and if dr. Rush would see this he mayde would havea battle with colonel young.

Comment

thanks so much for your reply. I could read that you sent me the rules for posting pictures to the thread, but not how to do it. I coudn't fine in your explanation anything that can lead how to post my pics here. I would appreciate so much if you try to explain how can I browse pics into my reply form (from a folder I already have in my PC). Thank you again.

Comment

Congratulations to everybody involved to the new milestone!

You're amazing!

Welcome StellaMB and NancyP to the craziness of this place!

And a very special welcome to RhineGold (who I know from somewhere else), it's very nice to have you here now.

sigpic

Comment

all right...where is that old video of him being interviewed by some blonde chick? Scottish blonde chick interviewing him, kind of old....he is wearing a white shirt, I believe, and they appear to be in a bar or restaurant...and where in the hell did someone find that red photo, in the theatre?????
                    You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Thanks. I've never done a forum other than Facebook/Twitter before. I'm close to Robert in age and am pretty private, but it's nice to see a group who get a long and care about each other. Some fan groups in the past I've lurked on were more concerned with impressing each other and this group is more about sharing. I like that a lot.

As a Spiritual Life Coach and a mother of an adolescent, people's happiness is very important to me. There are nice people here so I'll participate when I can.

My Robert autographed photo is from the early Season 1 SG-U promos. He's wearing that black leather jacket and has a "Dare me." look on his face. I love it.
                      sigpic

Comment

It may be considered old fashioned now, but I put all my photos on photo CDs. You can get 700 mb of data on them. I've got seven CDs of RC photos so far and I keep them in archival CD sheets in a binder. That way I can stack them on book shelves.

I used to be a professional photographer from 1975-2000 and his was a very good way for me to archive my best work.
                        sigpic

Comment

I would really like to throw this out and see how people feel about it. I always thought that Rumple got a bit of a bad rap in the fairy tale. OK, admittedly, he doesn't give people the full story and keeps information to the bare minimum. He's greedy and he knows how to recognize a desperate soul. We know that. But, my take is that if people don't read the contract before they sign it, it's not Rumple's fault. They ask for his help, not the other way around. They don't have to accept his terms. He gives exactly what has been asked of him. He keeps his part of the bargain and expects the other party to keep theirs. No use explaining that what his "clients" think they want really isn't what they really want or need. In actual fact, they wouldn't listen anyway. So he gets punished for keeping his word and doing what he was asked to do. Any comments or opinions? I'd love to hear them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                            all right...where is that old video of him being interviewed by some blonde chick? Scottish blonde chick interviewing him, kind of old....he is wearing a white shirt, I believe, and they appear to be in a bar or restaurant...and where in the hell did someone find that red photo, in the theatre?????
                            Is this the video you are looking for?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                              OMG, this post moves so fast! I can barely keep up!

I have saved about 300 pics from this thread, lol.

He's far too beautiful. I really just can't. I keep making icons and things of him and I don't know what to do with them all, lol.
                              hehe, I know exactly what you mean I have now 2558 Bobby pics (SGU pics and OUAT pics not included) but I'm sure the other fangirls here have far more
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey RhineGold, I just found your FF on ff.net. It's really great! Will there be more chapters?????

Read it guys, it's great!
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7849459/1/Reprieve
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X