Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    Who knows. Today we had a lot of guests, maybe one of them was RC in incognito
    Hope not, he must think we are totally out of control!

Just good we are all harmless admires of his great work. When I see all the pictures of RC I see how versatile he really is and I love that.
    sigpic

Comment

Good night folks, always a pleasure!
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
          Good night folks, always a pleasure!
          Good night ^^
          *hug*
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hey Girls!! I've found the autographed pics that Robert sent me by December 2010 while still at SGU Studios in Vancouver!...but unfortunately don't know how to post them here from my pc folder...would you please someone explain me how?...because when I write on reply form, I don't have the option to browse for a pic on folder, I only see the option to insert an image from an URL. Thanks! nice weekend to all! hugs, and speak soon

Comment

Awman! I was at work all day! I missed the fun
              sigpic

Comment

Glad you ladies had a great time! I saw a BUNCH of photos I had never seen before. What a way to end a day
                sigpic

Comment

You wild and crazy fangirls! You did it! Yay!
                  sigpic

Comment

I hadn't seen this pic before
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good morning!
                          I'm sitting here with my coffee and try to realize what we've done yesterday.
                          Thanks to you all, I really enjoyed it, it's a nice distraction foe me from my RL issues.

Originally posted by StellaMB View Post
                          Hey Girls!! I've found the autographed pics that Robert sent me by December 2010 while still at SGU Studios in Vancouver!...but unfortunately don't know how to post them here from my pc folder...would you please someone explain me how?...because when I write on reply form, I don't have the option to browse for a pic on folder, I only see the option to insert an image from an URL. Thanks! nice weekend to all! hugs, and speak soon
                          Here's some answer for you, just ask if you have more questions, we will help you, we all have been newbies at some point
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                            I'm glad to see more "California Solo" photos coming out finally.
                            Welcome here, nice to see that you finally joined the crazyness fun!
                            sigpic

Comment

Can´t find a site with so much free uploading space, and it was a hell of a work to upload them all.
                              What about Photobucket? Picassa?

Comment

Can´t find a site with so much free uploading space, and it was a hell of a work to upload them all.
                                Or you can put it all on a flash drive to free up the space on your computer?

Comment

Working...
                                X