Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I had another thought about Space.
    Spoiler:
    It's not just the rings; he had his glasses with him, too.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
      And I had another thought about Space.
      Spoiler:
      It's not just the rings; he had his glasses with him, too.
      Space:

Spoiler:
      Not the glasses!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I might
        Spoiler:
        miss the glasses more than the rings.

Comment

I might
          Spoiler:
          miss the glasses more than the rings.
          I know I
          Spoiler:
          will definetly miss the glasses more
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Some very nice things said about RC in this interview with Brian J Smith and Jamil Walker Smith.

Comment

Nice find Ellie!!
              sigpic

Comment

I'd like to know why the rest of you aren't on the SGU Sucks list of rabid fans like me and Lahela ...

Comment

There is such a list??

Well it might have something to do with me being pretty secluded to the threads I subscribe to which don't include extreme SGU haters
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, there is such a list.

Comment

I'd like to know why the rest of you aren't on the SGU Sucks list of rabid fans like me and Lahela ...
                      I'm on a list? I feel strangely honoured

Spoiler:
                      I don't think he had his glasses with him when he went to the planet in Justice... at least, I don't recall seeing them... I could just be going mad, of course... I'll check
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                        I'm on a list? I feel strangely honoured
                        I've been cited a number of times. Apparently, I'm a weak fan for watching it for RC.

Spoiler:
                        I don't think he had his glasses with him when he went to the planet in Justice... at least, I don't recall seeing them... I could just be going mad, of course... I'll check
                        He did! He did!

Comment

great interview ellievee thansk for the link
                          sigpic
                          Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

I've been cited a number of times. Apparently, I'm a weak fan for watching it for RC.
                            I saw

He did! He did!
                            Spoiler:
                            So he did! I just couldn't recall him wearing them, but he was holding them to look through at a distance when he was using that box thing Volker gave him.
                            Last edited by Lahela; 09 April 2010, 12:55 AM. Reason: Forgetful!
                            sigpic

Comment

Lahela! Spoiler tags!

Comment

TV Guide pic for Divided. I think the actual pic comes from Life so our spoilerphobes can take a look.

Comment

Working...
                                X