Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Hi mi, I think you forgot something!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much for your kind words!. Congratulations for your forum is so wonderful!! Regarding my disease, thanks God, I'm ok now. Hope I will go on like this Yes, I felt so happy when I got a reply form Bobby, right from the SGU Studios in Vancouver. I will soon ask my daughter to scann those autographed pics and then try to post them here, if you don't mind.
        I have written to QUAT Studios but haven't received a reply from him yet. Hope I will soon Hugs to all.

Comment

Thank you! I'm glad to join here! hugs

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            Hi mi, I think you forgot something!
            did I? *wonders what it could be*

by the way, still 505 posts still to go (this eventually?)
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              Hello fellow RC thunkers!

I have been so busy, it's not been fun these last 3 weeks

I haven't caught up yet (I'm about 15 pages behind ) but I thought it would be good to let you know that I'm alive

OMG That is so not cool! *hugs*

I wonder how many pictures I have with them. I think I'm going to make sure I have everything backed up
              I only have one backup hard disk and I haven't done a DVD back up yet, I need to though...

I think it is intentional, you know with the SOPA/PIPA/ACTA thing that has been going on it makes sense. I don't believe in leaving the internet, that's giving them what they want.
              I feel the same way with my vids, I've been slowly but surely ripping my DVDs so I don't have to look at that logo *shudders*
              Hi Yessi, we already missed you!

It´s a damn shame that the governments all over the world try to rule the internet and take every bit of freedom away from the citizens. I think they fear that if people get unhappy with government actions the can communicate and combine protests via the net and take actions of their own. Like the Arabs.
              I am worried about the direction that all takes, with surveillance cameras, mobile phones, digital cameras and navigation they can spy on you 24h per day, if you are a criminal or not, that does not matter at all. Public authorities have to much options these days.
              And to title someone a criminal because they download a few songs is absurd! The music and movie industry still make ridiculous amounts of money, even more than 1999.

And I also think that internet piracy is the very least problem mankind have, it´s only about the money. Big economics like the US or Germany try to deflect from really big problems like poverty, wars, corruption and pollution all over the world.

Originally posted by Duval View Post
              I wish Good night too, tomorrow I have an examination on the traffic rules, I hope that I am going to have him, even if that would amaze me, I am in no way to prepare but apparently we have to judge that three days it was sufficient so that I learn everything. Well, I know that there is graver problem and I do not snivel, I am just to irritate. I would have liked having more time to learn everything, more time to be on to make a success ... I am to tire to be to put under stress

Well, it's not serious ^^ Good night thus, of beautiful dreams, to annoy not too much RC lol and to post of photos =)
              Good luck!

Originally posted by StellaMB View Post
              Thank you! I'm glad to join here! hugs
              You´ll see the fangirls here are just a bit crazy, but very nice!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                did I? *wonders what it could be*

by the way, still 505 posts still to go (this eventually?)
                You are the best mi for post counting!

I think some post´s in this thread get´s eaten again.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  You are the best mi for post counting!
                  I am doing my best I like numbers

with some effort we should be able to reach the milestone this weekend
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sweet...
                      sigpic

Comment

"For the sake of the crew."

"It was never about going home. It's about getting us to where we're going. That... is... the mission."

"We'll *never* be done."

"This is what Destiny intended from the moment it entered the star system."

"Destiny... The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundred of thousands of years ago."

Remember these quotes?
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

I am doing my best I like numbers

with some effort we should be able to reach the milestone this weekend
                          I wish I would like them as much as you do, I would´t had such a bad grade back than.

I do my best and begin the "countdown"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                            Sweet...
                            Nice to see you maneth!
                            sigpic

Comment

Last edited by myhelix; 24 February 2012, 07:46 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

"For the sake of the crew."

"It was never about going home. It's about getting us to where we're going. That... is... the mission."

"We'll *never* be done."

"This is what Destiny intended from the moment it entered the star system."

"Destiny... The design is clearly ancient... Launched hundred of thousands of years ago."

Remember these quotes?
                                I love quotes!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X