X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ohhh, I do love that Scottish bastard!"

Comment

Welcome to the thread StelleMB

Guys, here are two new chapters of FOD and it's so heartbreaking!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6981202/..._over_Distance

Spoiler:
      I can't believe he actually drugged Young to bring him back to Earth. How is Young supposed to live without him? And Chloe? And Greer? I can't believe he did this! Why, Nick? Why??? ;( ;( ;(;(
      The best thing was Young punching Telford in his damn face! Thank you, Everett.
      The author says, it's not the end. So I hope we will hear something from Nick. I need to know what happened to him. I so hope he's still alive!!
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome here, StellaMB!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
          Welcome to the thread StelleMB

Guys, here are two new chapters of FOD and it's so heartbreaking!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6981202/..._over_Distance

Spoiler:
          I can't believe he actually drugged Young to bring him back to Earth. How is Young supposed to live without him? And Chloe? And Greer? I can't believe he did this! Why, Nick? Why??? ;( ;( ;(;(
          The best thing was Young punching Telford in his damn face! Thank you, Everett.
          The author says, it's not the end. So I hope we will hear something from Nick. I need to know what happened to him. I so hope he's still alive!!
          Oh yes I too read,

Spoiler:
          I find that so sad but I can understand that Rush did not want that the Colonel dies. I hope of whom he managed to make the ascent and of whom he will come to visit Young ^^ '
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            Oh yes I too read,

Spoiler:
            I find that so sad but I can understand that Rush did not want that the Colonel dies. I hope of whom he managed to make the ascent and of whom he will come to visit Young ^^ '
            Spoiler:
            Yeah, I really hope Nick is not dead. But I dunno how Young would react if Nick visited him. Certainly not amused - he would yell at him
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StellaMB View Post
              Hi girls! Nice to meet you all! I'm new here, though I've been taking a look to your so wonderful forum since many months ago...now I've decided to register and join you. I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina and I am a big fan of all Stargate stuff since it all began with SG Movie in 1994!!, and I must say that Mr. Robert Carlyle is the best in all SG, and in everyother works of him!! he is a master! indeed! He is a so lovely human being, with a heart of gold! I've also been reading your last posts regarding he has an account in Twitter..well, I must say that Bobby has a twitter account since SGU times (Robert_Carlyle). I sent him a tweet by that time, at about October 2010, while I was going through one of my most difficult times in my life: I had breast cancer, and I was so scared...I was operated and followed with chemio, you know....I felt so bad and in despair...I just wanted to have Rob's autograph before..you know...I really thought I would pass away...I fortunatelly found an address of SGU Canada Studios in internet, and I sent there an e-mail, telling all what i was going through at that moment, and also sent envelope with letter and pics for Robert to sign for me. It seems that Rob also could read that e-mail of mine....and you'll see why....please go on reading....
              My son and daughter, who are also fans of SG, did the same. And guess what...by the last days of November 2010, yes!!! our beloved Bobby sent me back a tweet!, and here is what he so lovely said to me:

Robert Carlyle:

Thank you for all lovely comments! I'm so happy to see you are SGU fans! I can't answer, but i read it! It's time for hope!

Robert Carlyle@Robert_CarlyleReply
              Retweet

thanks Stella! Keep smiling!

In reply to @StellaMBV

1 Favorite

12:50 PM - 21 Nov 10via web · DetailsReply
              Retweet

Favorited

It is very obvious that he could read what i had written in that e-mail to SGU studios, and that he got awared of my disease. So i believe it was the real Bobby!!
              After that, by December 6th 2010, we received Robert delivery with autographed photos!! amazing.
              You say now that he has already an account in Twitter....perhaps he has a new one now, but be sure he had that other account during SGU times!...I can notice now that he is not posting at @Robert_Carlyle any more since last year.... Do you know the name of his new one? I would love to tweet him there. Thanks a lot!
              Well, I'm happy to be alive at least for now...and to be at this forum with all of you.
              All the best for you from Argentina. I hope i can post some other days.
              See you! hugs
              Stella
              welcome stella i hope you have defeat the cancer and it don´t will come back. thats one of the things i´m most afraid of. it´s glad to hear that you have become an answer from bobby and the photos with autographe. your welcome to write in this forum with the crazy fan girls. ^_______^ and hear a pic of puppy eyes.large-FullSize-sgu0210-0150xe_ed.jpg

Comment

Spoiler:
                Yeah, I really hope Nick is not dead. But I dunno how Young would react if Nick visited him. Certainly not amused - he would yell at him
                Spoiler:
                Certainly but he would be happy also, happy to notice that finally Rush is good. The end could be then soft and sad
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Certainly but he would be happy also, happy to notice that finally Rush is good. The end could be then soft and sad
                  Spoiler:
                  And I am gonna cry during the very last chapter. As I did with these last ones ;(
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    And I am gonna cry during the very last chapter. As I did with these last ones ;(
                    Spoiler:
                    You are sensitive you ^^
                    But I understand, too I was moved, they were so well together, in any case, I liked this history and I am very sad whether it is the end.
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      Here's a link to a transcript of RC's twitter questions and answers from yesterday.
                      http://www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk/a...-tweet-session
                      thanks for the link. some of his answers are funny.^_____^ that someone realy ask him if he his merried... thats one of the first facts above him i finde out. i love this Man.

Comment

Hello fellow RC thunkers!

I have been so busy, it's not been fun these last 3 weeks

I haven't caught up yet (I'm about 15 pages behind ) but I thought it would be good to let you know that I'm alive

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                        You know, I have been meaning to ask about the other SG series. I tried to watch SG1 back when it first aired and could not really get into it. I hear it got much better. Wondering when I should jump in? I have heard a lot of people say just suffer through it...but thats a lot of episodes to watch!!!

It was so easy to get into SGU, the theme, characters, Rush.... and then once I started I couldn't put it down. It was really crazy.
                        I loved SG-1 from seasons 1 to 8, seasons 9 and 10 were not really that great (IMO). I never got into SGA, so I wouldn't know about that one.

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                        I am pissed, Imageshack is suddenly saying they will delete all my images if I don´t buy a Premium account!
                        They never say that I have a 500 picture limit and now they´ll delete everything I put so much time and effort into by making screen caps and upload them. All my GW picture will be gone.

I had a much broader limit 2 years ago, and now, that.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5...0518h03m16.png http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8...1723h33m12.png
                        OMG That is so not cool! *hugs*

I wonder how many pictures I have with them. I think I'm going to make sure I have everything backed up

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        That seems so wrong, to change their terms like that. You should be very angry! It is a lot of work over time to gather your photo collection. I have been noticing many changes with internet companies lately.
                        I have all my photos collected in folders on my computer. I had thought when I started that something like that could happen, so I have made a point of saving everything at home as well. Then I put them all on DVD for back up as well as 2 hard disk back ups. Yes, I may be slightly paranoid about losing things.
                        I only have one backup hard disk and I haven't done a DVD back up yet, I need to though...

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                        I get the feeling that governments and big company´s try to control the internet and the people with all the powers they have. First they change all terms of service, than you are suddenly a criminal (In their opinion) for making fanvids, or downloading a few songs, screencapping ... and then they punish you disproportional to your "crime".

If some affiliated groups becoming more impertinent, I´ll make the only thing I can and ignore the internet.
                        I think it is intentional, you know with the SOPA/PIPA/ACTA thing that has been going on it makes sense. I don't believe in leaving the internet, that's giving them what they want.

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        I started making screencaps from my DVDs, I can't stand the s***** logo in my old caps.

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...3h25m06s52.jpg
                        I feel the same way with my vids, I've been slowly but surely ripping my DVDs so I don't have to look at that logo *shudders*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I had the same problem a few days ago but I was just 10 pages behind

Anyway, good night girls *waves good night*
                          sigpic

Comment

Good night Teyla ^^

I wish Good night too, tomorrow I have an examination on the traffic rules, I hope that I am going to have him, even if that would amaze me, I am in no way to prepare but apparently we have to judge that three days it was sufficient so that I learn everything. Well, I know that there is graver problem and I do not snivel, I am just to irritate. I would have liked having more time to learn everything, more time to be on to make a success ... I am to tire to be to put under stress

Well, it's not serious ^^ Good night thus, of beautiful dreams, to annoy not too much RC lol and to post of photos =)
                            Last edited by Duval; 23 February 2012, 01:59 PM.
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Good luck with your traffic exam. Is it for your driving license?
                              sigpic

Comment

Good night Teyla ^^

I wish Good night too, tomorrow I have an examination on the traffic rules, I hope that I am going to have him, even if that would amaze me, I am in no way to prepare but apparently we have to judge that three days it was sufficient so that I learn everything. Well, I know that there is graver problem and I do not snivel, I am just to irritate. I would have liked having more time to learn everything, more time to be on to make a success ... I am to tire to be to put under stress

Well, it's not serious ^^ Good night thus, of beautiful dreams, to annoy not too much RC lol and to post of photos =)

OOH, for your drivers license? This makes much more sense now was this what you were talking about the other day? Good luck! When I took mine the examiner told me I did not look around enough but passed me anyways *whew*

Try not to think of RC while you are taking the test! That would be terribly distracting
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X