Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    This morning I see there are 7945 followers. So how many are tweeting, too many to answer all I'm sure. Hope it really is him. I read the page yesterday, and the answers sound like him, so maybe.
    Mrs. Tigercat had it confirmed by Maurice Lewy that it's really RC on twitter. Plus other cast members on OUAT confirms it too.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
      He'll answer me because he doesn't want to get whumped by the Colonel anymore.
      Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
      You have to understand, since he is pretty much new, (that is, if it's true), but he already has over 4,000 followers, each of them probably asking questions. So my guess is that he won't answered all, or will put a few answers in the relevant ones. Mine being one of them. I didn't ask any questions. Just welcomed him and telling him that he rocks. I mean, I am a stranger as well as countless others, and all of us asking questions, too!
      I have some good news for you. I checked his site this afternoon. He answered a lot of questions. And that for over 2 hours!!! Fan questions answered by our lovely RC!!! I still can't believe it! Isn't that so amazing????

The pic which shows him without the cane...hm, it's something I could get used to...but do you think the people in town would still fear him without his cane?
      sigpic

Comment

For those of you who are still sceptical:

You can find the whole session here, including the questions, which is I think helpful.

The backgroundpicture, he used for the page, and Lana Parrilla's tweet convinced me to believe, it's him, finally.

@Cairi I'm sorry to hear that things don't go well for you. *hug*
        sigpic

Comment

Today is Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. So Bobby has to give up his coffee today! Hope he can make it to Easter!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
            For those of you who are still sceptical:

You can find the whole session here, including the questions, which is I think helpful.

The backgroundpicture, he used for the page, and Lana Parrilla's tweet convinced me to believe, it's him, finally.

@Cairi I'm sorry to hear that things don't go well for you. *hug*
            I was reading the tweets and he said that he based his idea of Rumple on Commedia delle arte. That's interesting.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commedia_dell%27arte
            sigpic

Comment

Today is Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. So Bobby has to give up his coffee today! Hope he can make it to Easter!
              http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...-725189482.jpg
              I am on that he will make him, he is brave lol

In any case, I am going to sleep. Thus, I wish Good night ^^
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Yes, that so much makes sense. I can see that he does get it from that tradition.

Comment

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...-725189482.jpg
                    This photo is too cute! Maybe RC will tweet about his experience?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                      This photo is too cute! Maybe RC will tweet about his experience?
                      It occurs to me that if he drinks as many coffee drinks like my friends do, he will need far more than a "Wee Box"! Probably a Mega box to hold the money he saves! Also the price of a coffee at Starbuck's and such places is quite high these days.

I've been sitting here staring at your sig for the last 1/2 hour or so trying to do business on the phone, thinking what a nice face. Oh, take me away from these crazy people nice Bobby! So thanks for the sig, and yes, I do see something I like!
                      sigpic

Comment

It occurs to me that if he drinks as many coffee drinks like my friends do, he will need far more than a "Wee Box"! Probably a Mega box to hold the money he saves! Also the price of a coffee at Starbuck's and such places is quite high these days.

I've been sitting here staring at your sig for the last 1/2 hour or so trying to do business on the phone, thinking what a nice face. Oh, take me away from these crazy people nice Bobby! So thanks for the sig, and yes, I do see something I like!

Happy to help! Sorry things have been sounds rough for you I hope RC makes it better a little

The idea that he -might- tweet back to me the other day helped my end of day go quick He did not get back to me, but refreshing ever 2 min was exciting!
                        sigpic

Comment

Now here's a link to a little video that teyla's sure to like, it's all Rumple's laughs.
                          http://io9.com/5887438/supercut-ever...umpelstiltskin
                          sigpic

Comment

Now here's a link to a little video that teyla's sure to like, it's all Rumple's laughs.
                            http://io9.com/5887438/supercut-ever...umpelstiltskin
                            I must say, I enjoyed that too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's a link to a transcript of RC's twitter questions and answers from yesterday.
                              http://www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk/a...-tweet-session
                              sigpic

Comment

Here's a link to a transcript of RC's twitter questions and answers from yesterday.
                                http://www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk/a...-tweet-session
                                wondering if he has also replied to tweets of you fangirls of this thread

if anyone tweets him again, could you just tell him that he made a terrific Dr. Rush in SGU?
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X