Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duval View Post
    It is funny, now when I look at the episodes of SGU, me thought of you, me says to me " oh it is Jeri or Teyla or Cairi, or still Mrs Rush... " I arrive spotted of what episodes are pulled your avatars, it became as a game for me.
    I wish I could make my own avatar Someday
    When I first could get one I picked so many before deciding. I kept switching because I realized that other people had them and I thought we should be different. But I know I share with one other person at least at the moment.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      I saw these photos the other day. The Cadillac in the photo is from the 1980's. I can tell by the mirror with the Cad logo. My dad was a Cadillac man. We had a few, and still have his old 1953 that he bought before I was born. So I love the fact that all the cars in Storybrooke are old. My dad could have told you what everyone of them before 1990 or so was.I'll have to watch for that Cadillac and see the grill to tell what year, if I'm still good at that game. Dad used to have us trained to spot the year and make of cars.
      i have no eye for the car only for rc ^^. i haven´t seen that it´s a cadi bevore you wrote it.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        It seems that half the class did not finish their assignments either. So I did not have to tell stories about my dog. I had it partially done in class last week, so was able to show what I've done so far. That's much better than not having anything to show. We are working in Adobe Illustrator learning to use the pen tool, fill and stroke, gradients, and blend tools, etc. It's fun but takes a lot of practice to get the hang of it.
        i want to learn how to work with photoshop too. but i have no idea how. it´s so complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
          I wish I could make my own avatar Someday
          When I first could get one I picked so many before deciding. I kept switching because I realized that other people had them and I thought we should be different. But I know I share with one other person at least at the moment.
          i´m too, so lets post post post. ^^ i have the problem that i don´t know what i could write. and in english it´s difficlut, too.

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
            i´m too, so lets post post post. ^^ i have the problem that i don´t know what i could write. and in english it´s difficlut, too.
            then just post pictures
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              There are 55(!) guests lurking here

Hey, come join us!
              wow you had 55 guests around yesterday, don't remember so many people since the last airing of SGU episodes
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

215_seizure_50_ed.jpg

Comment

^exactly
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

vlcsnap-2010-05-09-12h39m09s45.jpg

Comment

large-FullSize-sgu0118-0239xe_ed.jpg
                      i love this outfit. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                        Did he answer you, in the end? He did not get back to me I asked two questions
                        You have to understand, since he is pretty much new, (that is, if it's true), but he already has over 4,000 followers, each of them probably asking questions. So my guess is that he won't answered all, or will put a few answers in the relevant ones. Mine being one of them. I didn't ask any questions. Just welcomed him and telling him that he rocks. I mean, I am a stranger as well as countless others, and all of us asking questions, too!

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          wow you had 55 guests around yesterday, don't remember so many people since the last airing of SGU episodes
                          Yeah, it was really impressive (or a GW glitch), and all without TFM pics!

sigpic

Comment

fullsizesgu02150530xe.jpg

Comment

vlcsnap-2011-02-12-21h33m53s1.jpg
                              puppy eyes ^___^

Comment

go warumonochan go
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X