No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is funny, now when I look at the episodes of SGU, me thought of you, me says to me " oh it is Jeri or Teyla or Cairi, or still Mrs Rush... " I arrive spotted of what episodes are pulled your avatars, it became as a game for me.
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      It is funny, now when I look at the episodes of SGU, me thought of you, me says to me " oh it is Jeri or Teyla or Cairi, or still Mrs Rush... " I arrive spotted of what episodes are pulled your avatars, it became as a game for me.
      Never thought about that, sounds like a nice game.
      sigpic

Comment

There are 55(!) guests lurking here

Hey, come join us!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Never thought about that, sounds like a nice game.
          Oh yes, that makes me smile and laugh every time =)

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          There are 55(!) guests lurking here

Hey, come join us!
          Yes join we ^^
          Before I was an invited, every evening ^^ ''' '
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            I really hope that´s RC on twitter, but I am still sceptical? He never was interested in that kind of stuff.

Cool, is that young Bobby? Where did you find that?
            Oh that piccie of young Bobby from his twitter is so cute.

I saw that Lana confirmed it's really him on Twitter too, his tweet to her was adorable. I've been thinking about joining for ages but this decided me, the sign up was very easy.

Comment

I know what you mean, but I got it a bit differently. I don't look at the names, I just see the Avatar and immediately know who is here
              Well, your and Cairis Avatar are definitely from episode 1x05 "Light". I think mine is from 1x08 "Time" but I have to admit, I'm not so sure about that.

Originally posted by kudra View Post
              I saw that Lana confirmed it's really him on Twitter too, his tweet to her was adorable. I've been thinking about joining for ages but this decided me, the sign up was very easy.
              I signed up about a year ago or so but it wasn't that interesting for me. But now things have changed. To see Bobby finally joining twitter is fantastic!!!!!! He finally did it!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                So did I I hope he'll answer
                He'll answer me because he doesn't want to get whumped by the Colonel anymore.

Comment

I just pass to wish, Good night to you all ^^

Haha, now to go to you to discuss with RC?
                  I reflected still if am going to register me or not on Twiter, it seems to me still strange as way of communicating.
                  But I say to myself that it is can be no more different than a forum.
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

he didn't respond to any of my questions, but they were lame anyway...I'm not an inquisitor, I guess...
                    You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Comment

I have edit my post, the eater of post will have me twice no, miserable > <
                          I also hope to see you later, it will depend on an hour when he will be at home, I get up early this week then I stay up less in the middle of the night ^^
                          I also hope that the teacher will not be too hard with you, it is not of your fault if the dog likes eating your homework lol
                          It seems that half the class did not finish their assignments either. So I did not have to tell stories about my dog. I had it partially done in class last week, so was able to show what I've done so far. That's much better than not having anything to show. We are working in Adobe Illustrator learning to use the pen tool, fill and stroke, gradients, and blend tools, etc. It's fun but takes a lot of practice to get the hang of it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                            I really hope that´s RC on twitter, but I am still sceptical? He never was interested in that kind of stuff.

Cool, is that young Bobby? Where did you find that?
                            Yes, I am cautious about if it really is him. I will wait until I see him say that he's on twitter on video, with the words actually coming out of his mouth, or Lana, or his other co stars. It's too unlike him I think.
                            Yes, that is the photo from that twitter page. Similar to the other one Czarina posted a day or so ago. (good luck looking for that with all this picspam)
                            sigpic

Comment

I saw these photos the other day. The Cadillac in the photo is from the 1980's. I can tell by the mirror with the Cad logo. My dad was a Cadillac man. We had a few, and still have his old 1953 that he bought before I was born. So I love the fact that all the cars in Storybrooke are old. My dad could have told you what everyone of them before 1990 or so was.I'll have to watch for that Cadillac and see the grill to tell what year, if I'm still good at that game. Dad used to have us trained to spot the year and make of cars.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                                He'll answer me because he doesn't want to get whumped by the Colonel anymore.
                                Did he answer you, in the end? He did not get back to me I asked two questions
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X