Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Do you know Marvin The Paranoid Android from The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy movie? "Life, don't talk to me about life!"

Don't le me start to complain about my life at the moment
    Of course I know Marvin. I guess your life is not that funny at the moment. So welcome in the club

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    yeah, I think I got a little bit caught away yesterday

RL is not always easy what about telling your mum that you're sorry? normally that helps a little bit
    I did but I don't know if it was helpful
    sigpic

Comment

1x13

Spoiler:
      First thing: Sacredclay, did you watch this episode? Do you recognize the actor who plays Frederick? It's Ray Jr from "Durham County"

Hm, no Gold/Rumpel in this episode? I guess that means, he is still imprisoned? Emma makes herself pretty unpopular >.< As does Regina. I so hate that woman!!! Now he's letting Kathryn go, despite she knows nobody can leave!! What's wrong with this woman?!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        not yet reached the milestone? girls, girls, girls
        I know, I have been away all weekend too.

Link to make up for it?
        http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz...6908-22230071/
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
          1x13

Spoiler:
          First thing: Sacredclay, did you watch this episode? Do you recognize the actor who plays Frederick? It's Ray Jr from "Durham County"

Hm, no Gold/Rumpel in this episode? I guess that means, he is still imprisoned? Emma makes herself pretty unpopular >.< As does Regina. I so hate that woman!!! Now he's letting Kathryn go, despite she knows nobody can leave!! What's wrong with this woman?!

Also, dang. This makes me want to watch this episode less
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post

Link to make up for it?
            Awww, very interesting as article, thank you!
            RC really had no easy childhood ><
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Neither do I, not of Mr Or/Rumpy it is worth nothing. Anyway, I could not stay up in the middle of the night this week, oh, I iron the courses of the code....
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Link to make up for it?
                Thank you so much for this!! *mental green for that*
                sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone.

I finally managed to go through all the pages - you did one hell of a picsam there

I don't know why but RL really sucks these day. I got a damn cold and needs a tissue every 5 minutes and it's not better at home. I really upset my mom lately and at the moment I think I'm really an arrogant, selfish, damned person *sighs* Really, sometimes I hate my life.

We got our certification on Friday and it's not good and not bad.
                  Maths: D
                  Physics: D
                  German: B
                  English: A
                  Religion: A
                  French: B
                  Sports: B
                  Geography: B
                  History: B
                  Social: B
                  Biology: C
                  Music: C

Hmm...dunno
                  Hey kiddo, don't be too hard on yourself, that's a heavy load of classes! Do you have all those classes everyday? No wonder you're not very happy lately! I have often wondered why we pressure our young people so much in school. I guess it's because life is so competitive these days.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                    Don´t worry, sometimes everyone feels like that. Life is up and down. I have a very persistent flu that just won´t go away. good to have a bit free time, bad to feel like shi.. the whole day.

Found a very moving Bella/Rumpy vid on youtube *heavy spoilers*. I haven´t seen OUAT yet, but I can´t help myself.

[video=youtube;c0nnyVBxLf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0nnyVBxLf4
                    I've been sick a few days too. Starting to feel better, hope you are too. Thanks for the nice video, even if it makes me sad. <sniff> So sad.

I took to my bed a couple of days and look what I missed! You wild and crazy girls have been having a fun run of picspam!
                    sigpic

Comment

1x13

Spoiler:

I watched it and I was disappointed that [SPOILER]we didn't see Mr. Gold and how he gets out of jail. I wanted to know if because Mo wouldn't press charges against him, (I'm thinking Gold also owns Mo house or his mortgage, or he's really afraid of him now, seeing how angry he got) Emma has to let him go. Or if there is some other way? But that Regina is despicable! Really evil![SPOILER]
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually I enjoyed the episode even though no RC It's still amazing how bad Regina is, and crafty about it too. I think things will be tough for Gold now they have declared war on each other! Also we learn something interesting about the mysterious bike dude.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well mi I would help with the countdown but maybe not today. Still not feeling great. I need you to come over here today and add up these figure for my taxes! And I'm just trying to get my stuff together for the accountant, don't know how they do it. I hate this stuff! But I do keep things organized well enough throughout the year, so it's no too bad.
                          sigpic

Comment

http://bayimg.com/hAmIJaaDm
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
                              Well, he is, um, older, you know. :-)

(Some of it is the shave; a beard softens a man's face. More snuggly-like.)
                              ilove the beard ^.^ he looks so atractiv with it. *faint*

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                                Hey kiddo, don't be too hard on yourself, that's a heavy load of classes! Do you have all those classes everyday? No wonder you're not very happy lately! I have often wondered why we pressure our young people so much in school. I guess it's because life is so competitive these days.
                                I don't have every class every day. But I will tell you my schedule:

Monday:
                                1. Maths
                                2. German
                                3. History
                                4. Physics
                                5/6. Sport
                                7. English
                                8. German/History

Tuesday:
                                1. Geography
                                2. Biology
                                3/4. French
                                5. German
                                6. Maths

Wednesday:
                                1. Maths
                                2. English
                                3/4 Maths
                                5. English
                                6. Biology

Thursday:
                                1/2 German
                                3. Geography
                                4/5 French
                                6. Religion
                                7. English
                                8. Physics
                                9. Social

Friday:
                                1. Maths
                                2. Musics
                                3. German
                                4. French
                                5. English
                                6. Maths

So, that's my schedule for the week and despite having two lessons of English, having THREE lessons of Maths that day, Wednesday is the worst day of the week!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X